First truck (1 Viewer)

scanialoverr

The release of ATS is in couple of hours. The game will feature 2 trucks, Kenworth T680 and Peterbilt 579. My question is between these 2 trucks which one will you choose a starting truck.

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
Kenworth. It looks a bit better than the Pete does in my opinion.

Cannonball1911

I've startet with the Pete and did a couple of tours,but now I start a new savegame/profile and I will test the Kenworth :)

Max

Administrator
Mine is the Kenworth too ! :)
[GALLERY=media, 2241]First delivery in America ! by David040700 posted Feb 2, 2016 at 10:59 PM[/GALLERY]
Most of the photos I've seen here and on Facebook are of the Kenworth, I expected Peterbilt to be more popular than it is! :P

Advertisement

Carrythxd

Most of the photos I've seen here and on Facebook are of the Kenworth, I expected Peterbilt to be more popular than it is! :p
What's the difference between the Kenworth and the Peterbilt anyway? Does the Kenworth have more horsepower/something like that to make it more popular?

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
What's the difference between the Kenworth and the Peterbilt anyway? Does the Kenworth have more horsepower/something like that to make it more popular?
Horsepowers are the same. But maybe it's about the look : I prefer the exterior of the Kenworth ;)
Or maybe it's related to the brand : Kenworth is maybe more popular in real life than Peterbilt.

Reactions: Carrythxd

Chrisr244

Kenworth and peterbilt are both owned by paccar. I've driven both of these truck in real life and they are both really nice. mostly looks really seperates them but when optioned they arent a whole lot different

Emfunksis

Chevrolet vs GMC? Same concept applies here.

I've always preferred the dash layout of the Kenworth, so it gets my pick. You should be able to spec the trucks to be exactly the same otherwise; gear ratios, engines, and transmission. PACCAR owns both Kenworth and Peterbilt.

You're from Finland so it's kindof like Skoda vs Volkswagen.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)