First guy in Australia to buy an iPhone 6 drops it (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
It is always the iPhone users that drop them... Never dropped any of my phones from that height, ever.
I've dropped my 5 half a dozen times ;) It must be an Apple thing

My Z2 was knocked out of my hand pretty hard straight onto concrete corner first. then bouncing into the nearest bush and landing in water. Tiny tiny scratches on the corner where it hit the concrete, other than that it's fine!

Let's not forget your Z2 broke a few minutes after you got it mate :singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:

I have a Nokia Lumia 520. It's almoast in perfect nic if we don't count the teeny-tiny scratches on 2 corners. I drop my phone very very rarely and I always keep it in a small case thingy.

Also, I don't recommend Windows Phone 8.1 (yes my phone updated itself to 8.1 recently). While it's good and all, Android is better. The only customization you can do to the menus and main screen is change the colour. You cannot choose a wallpaper, the main page is just the icons of different apps which are squares you can arrange however you like.

Oh, and did I mention the lack of apps? Seems like half of the people don't bother converting their apps to work with Windows Phone.

Basically the reason I'm getting a new phone (most probably some sort of Samsung) for my next b-day :p

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread