Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hahahaha :P

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Yeah I saw this on 9GAG. I think he died a little bit inside the moment he dropped it. I mean who wouldn't die a bit dropping a $900 phone just after getting it?

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
It is always the iPhone users that drop them... Never dropped any of my phones from that height, ever.

Reactions: Max

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
It is always the iPhone users that drop them... Never dropped any of my phones from that height, ever.
My Z2 was knocked out of my hand pretty hard straight onto concrete corner first. then bouncing into the nearest bush and landing in water. Tiny tiny scratches on the corner where it hit the concrete, other than that it's fine!

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I've dropped my 5 half a dozen times ;) It must be an Apple thing

My Z2 was knocked out of my hand pretty hard straight onto concrete corner first. then bouncing into the nearest bush and landing in water. Tiny tiny scratches on the corner where it hit the concrete, other than that it's fine!
Let's not forget your Z2 broke a few minutes after you got it mate :singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I have a Nokia Lumia 520. It's almoast in perfect nic if we don't count the teeny-tiny scratches on 2 corners. I drop my phone very very rarely and I always keep it in a small case thingy.

Also, I don't recommend Windows Phone 8.1 (yes my phone updated itself to 8.1 recently). While it's good and all, Android is better. The only customization you can do to the menus and main screen is change the colour. You cannot choose a wallpaper, the main page is just the icons of different apps which are squares you can arrange however you like.

Oh, and did I mention the lack of apps? Seems like half of the people don't bother converting their apps to work with Windows Phone.

Basically the reason I'm getting a new phone (most probably some sort of Samsung) for my next b-day :p

Last edited:

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I wonder how you can pay almoast $1,000 for a phone and not be careful with it.

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
I've dropped my 5 half a dozen times ;) It must be an Apple thing

Let's not forget your Z2 broke a few minutes after you got it mate :singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:
Ah yes. That was partially my fault.. I probably shouldn't have left it submerged in water.

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
I thought this would fit well within this topic.
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/sh*t-i-dropped-my-nokia.jpg​

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Is it bad that I had an evil grin moment when I heard the sound of that hitting the concrete?

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I dropped my new tablet once from about 40cm hight onto a soft carpet. The stupid back panel is a bit bent up on one corner now :mad:

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I laughed at this video. I love how it made it into the news as well, proves my point in the iOS 8 thread?

Ilias

Jan 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I should not laugh at him because, Its kinda weird it just a new news meme
Just a fact
and If I was you then I should say be carefull. But I guess he was way too happy with that thing he didt thinks about to handle it carefully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.