Fictional bendybuses (1 Viewer)

Castlemilk37

98% Organic Human (may contain traces of asbestos)
Jun 29, 2016
1 Muriel Street, Barrhead
After seeing @Rhys 's wonderful C200A I thought, what buses would have been interesting if they had a bendy version. I think I'd like to have seen an Alexander PS type body on a Volvo B10-MA chassis and I'd also like to see a bendy Alexander Y type on a bendy version of the Leyland Leopard chassis. I'd also for the sake of stupidity like to see a bendy Merc 709D with either a bendy Alexander Sprint/ALX100 body or a Reeve Burgess Beaver body on it.

Feel free to make comments about my/each others' (if anyone replies) ideas and comments and say what you'd change.

I for example think that it'd be unusual to build a bendy enviro 200 as it's a midibus and for a bendybus to work I personally think it'd need to be a fullsize bus.

Advertisement

Castlemilk37

Jun 29, 2016
Does it have to be fictional? Because I think somebody could build the Wright Solar Fusion or something like that, or a Scania Omnicity bendy. But if you are looking for a fictional bendy, I would like to see a Wright Cadet bendy :D:D :tongueout:
I don't mean to build in omsi, just real world buses but a bendy, like the cadet.

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This is the closest we ever got to a PS articulated bus, but it was an Alexander Cityranger.

87fcc59dc3028f8347ede69db6d3ccb9.jpeg

That said, an articulated Enviro 300 could have made sense on MAN, Scania or Volvo Chassis.

Castlemilk37

Jun 29, 2016
This is the closest we ever got to a PS articulated bus, but it was an Alexander Cityranger.

View attachment 16351
That said, an articulated Enviro 300 could have made sense on MAN, Scania or Volvo Chassis.
I'd love to see K1 GRT in person, apparently it's the only preserved bendy in Britain.

Anyone else up for a Vanhool T9 or TX bendy? Probably best with the Alicron, but maybe the Altano or Astromega.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread