Information Fellowsfilm Staff Team (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find our official staff listing below:

Fellowsfilm Staff Team

Administration Team
@Bones
@Coachman
@Fellowslothb
@Sambob_12

Staff Leadership
@Bones (Forum Moderation)
@Coachman (Accounts Moderation)
@Sambob_12 (Downloads Moderation)

Accounts Moderation Team
@Steggs

Downloads Moderation Team
@donutdisturb69
@Ellie-Bella
@iiBus
@Sambob_12
@Webbshire

Forum Moderation Team
@0118999
@Albastru

@Ellie-Bella
@EvadRave
@Webbshire

Fellowsfilm is also, alongside the Administration Team, managed by Council - a group of 'non-executive' members. Find out more here.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
We've made a few minor changes to the structure of the Staff Team over the last day or so.

Content Control now go by the name of Download Moderators - they wanted to sound more sophisticated :ash:.

The Moderation Team now consists of two separate teams:
  • Account Moderators, who deal with account related issues (such as multiple account reports)
  • Forum Moderators, who deal with all content on the forum and other areas of the site, such as profile posts.
Both of these teams are still led by @whistlehead.

@Sambob_12 is now an Account Moderator and Downloads Moderator.
@Kyle C is now an Account Moderator and Forum Moderator.

Advertisement

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
It's with great regret that I announce my departure from the Administration Team. Over the past 5 years the site has developed greatly, and I've made some great friends along the way. All the best to everyone for the future.

@THE PH6NT0M has also made the decision to step down. A big thank you for his help over the years.

My replacement in the Administration Team will be @ross4122, who will now oversee all staffing and moderation of the site.

❤️

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Hiya all,

It's been a wild and very enjoyable few years, but it's time for me to step back from the role of Forum Mod Team Leader.

In the time I've spent in this role, I've seen the UK OMSI scene grow from a tiny spark in the corner of download centres to a fully fledged community - I'm proud to have been a part of encouraging that initial growth which has developed into what we have today.

I am stepping back mainly because of the time and energy I am spending on new projects, which I'm sure a few of you already know about. Because of this and my own difficulties with mental health, I have not been able to commit the amount of time and headspace required to the role lately. It is only appropriate that someone who can play a more active part in the running of the forum takes over.

I'm still sticking around - but I'll be taking a more passive role on the forums from now on, and focusing more on my own projects.

I hope that the way I have run the Mod team has felt fair, and has created a safe and enjoyable place for you all to share in our hobby - that has been my goal from day 1.

See you around :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread