Announcement Fellowsfilm.com and TruckSim.org merger (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome everyone, your two favourite simulation websites just got bigger and better! Fellowsfilm (FF) and TruckSim (TS) are joining forces to offer you more quality content; whether it's buses on OMSI or lorries in ETS/ATS, it's all here in one convenient place at fellowsfilm.com

And don't forget we like just about anything heavy with wheels that makes a noise so bring your trains in TS and TSW along for the ride too :) Oh and planes in FSX, P3D and XP. It fact it doesn't even need wheels, why not sail your ships in to our friendly waters!?

We appreciate you probably have some questions, so here's an FAQ:
Q: Are you getting a new web address or name?
A: Everything from TS is being merged in to FF. The enlarged site will use the Fellowsfilm name and be accessed at Fellowsfilm.com.

Q: How do I login?
A: FF and TruckSIm users can both login as normal, using the same password as before.

Q: I had accounts on both FF and TS, what happens to them?
A: If you have a TS account, this will be merged in to your FF account (we'll do this automatically if you used the same e-mail address for both sites. If you didn't, read the Q&A immediately below). Simply use your FF login, all your TS posts and screenshots will still be moved across and put under your FF username. If you want to change your username, send us an email.

Q: What if my TS name is already taken on FF but tied to a different email address?
A: We'll add a 1 to the end of your TS name. We've put a list together at TruckSim Merge Username Conflicts , if you want your accounts merging into one just ping an email to us.

Q: Help, I think some of my stuff is missing!?
A: The TS data will take a few days to transfer across, so don't worry if you can't find everything immediately; it will be users first, then posts, then media such as screenshots.

Q: I think I've found a problem
A: We're in the early stages of the merge at the moment so things might be a bit messy for a few days. Once things have settled down you can report any problems to us by posting in this thread

Q: How big will the merged site be?
A: About double the size each individual website was before the merger!

Q: Rules?
A: FF rules apply to the new merged site, you can find them at Terms and rules

Q: Will there be new staff?
A: You'll see the same friendly faces as before, plus a few new ones (unless you've already used both sites, in which case you'll know everyone already)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Welcome everyone, your two favourite simulation websites just got bigger and better! Fellowsfilm (FF) and TruckSim (TS) are joining forces to offer you more quality content; whether it's buses on OMSI or lorries in ETS/ATS, it's all here in one convenient place at fellowsfilm.com

And don't forget we like just about anything heavy with wheels that makes a noise so bring your trains in TS and TSW along for the ride too :) Oh and planes in FSX, P3D and XP. It fact it doesn't even need wheels, why not sail your ships in to our friendly waters!?

We appreciate you probably have some questions, so here's an FAQ:
Q: Are you getting a new web address or name?
A: Everything from TS is being merged in to FF. The enlarged site will use the Fellowsfilm name and be accessed at Fellowsfilm.com.

Q: I had accounts on both FF and TS, what happens to them?
A: If you have a TS account, this will be merged in to your FF account (we'll do this automatically if you used the same e-mail address for both sites. If you didn't, read the Q&A immediately below). Simply use your FF login, all your TS posts and screenshots will still be moved across and put under your FF username. If you want to change your username, send us an email.

Q: What if my TS name is already taken on FF but tied to a different email address?
A: We'll add a 1 to the end of your TS name. We've put a list together at TruckSim Merge Username Conflicts , if you want your accounts merging into one just ping an email to us.

Q: Help, I think some of my stuff is missing!?
A: The TS data will take a few days to transfer across, so don't worry if you can't find everything immediately; it will be users first, then posts, then media such as screenshots.

Q: I think I've found a problem
A: We're in the early stages of the merge at the moment so things might be a bit messy for a few days. Once things have settled down you can report any problems to us by posting in this thread

Q: How big will the merged site be?
A: About double the size each individual website was before the merger!

Q: Rules?
A: FF rules apply to the new merged site, you can find them at Terms and rules

Q: Will there be new staff?
A: You'll see the same friendly faces as before, plus a few new ones (unless you've already used both sites, in which case you'll know everyone already)
Thank you for the welcome! Looking forward to what the future holds for Fellowsfilm/Trucksim! ???? (And you have way more emojis than we did!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread