Feedback Request - Mobile/Tablet users

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
So who here uses either a tablet or a mobile device as their main way of accessing TruckSim.org? I'm suspecting there's quite a few...

I would like to know your thoughts on the ease of accessibility of using TruckSim.org on these devices, and your thoughts for improvement?

The site is mostly pretty responsive, but I'm sure there are things that need to be improved or changed.

Let me know what you think.

Reactions: Speedy and Max

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I use my tablet quite often to check in here! Apart from the big grey space on the right hand side it's usually pretty good for me :)

Reactions: Speedy

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I use my apple ipod a lot when am not at my computer, I have the gray to the right but I don't see it because I am zoomed in so I can actually read it.

Maybe one idea would be to add a little up arrow button, when your scrolled Down the page that has a lot. Like the giveaway post. It would make it easy to tap that and back to the top.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I think the grey area is caused by adverts. I'll find a way of making them responsive to mobile/tablet users.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys!

Reactions: Speedy

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I think the grey area is caused by adverts. I'll find a way of making them responsive to mobile/tablet users.

Anytime!!

WorldAdidas

Jan 11, 2014

Well I got adblocker on my iPhone but still it's bit wired looking...

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
This is a screenshot from my phone. I still don't know why I got an advert link to a Dating Simulator.

exHauster

Aug 10, 2014
So far everything is working fine here, loads faster and there are no bugs I've seen with the design. I think it would be awesome if you put an arrow that scrolls automatically bck to the top, because it's a bit annoying to do that manually when you've opened a thread with a lot of posts.What do you think, @Muzz?

Reactions: Muzz

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
So far everything is working fine here, loads faster and there are no bugs I've seen with the design. I think it would be awesome if you put an arrow that scrolls automatically bck to the top, because it's a bit annoying to do that manually when you've opened a thread with a lot of posts.What do you think, @Muzz?
Sure, I'll also do this for desktop users. Thanks for the feedback :)