New Feature Feature Requests & Introductions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Sorry to bombard with all these ????. But for SOTM I was thinking maybe we could use reactions to vote for peoples images instead of using the poll every month? Just a little idea don’t know if it could be done.

It could, but it gives an unfair advantage to people who submit pictures earlier in the month :)

Reactions: JOHNMEERS82

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Header banner gets cut off on ultrawides. Obviously not a massive priority, but just a thought.

1544114139278.png

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
I would request that you can take down your posts that are old and outdated so you can either just delete them or re-upload them if you have them in a better quality... Like my recent 3 train-sim ones.
You should be able to edit the posts any time after you've posted anyway if you did want to update anything. Otherwise, if you'd really like a post to be deleted, just send in a report explaining why and we may be able to help you out ;).

Advertisement

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
You should be able to edit the posts any time after you've posted anyway if you did want to update anything. Otherwise, if you'd really like a post to be deleted, just send in a report explaining why and we may be able to help you out ;).
1545991213560.png
It was just that I want to edit these but I can't because they've been up for a while... I did file a report for that but I don't know how to respond to it after it has been replied to.

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
View attachment 39226It was just that I want to edit these but I can't because they've been up for a while... I did file a report for that but I don't know how to respond to it after it has been replied to.
Which forum is that thread in? There are no time limits at all, but you are unable to edit posts in some certain forums.

(Sorry, just found an issue that would've caused this - should be able to edit the posts again now)

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Which forum is that thread in? There are no time limits at all, but you are unable to edit posts in some certain forums.

(Sorry, just found an issue that would've caused this - should be able to edit the posts again now)
It is fellowsfilm on the train sim thread... But it does not let me edit it.... It has never let me do it after a period of time...

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him

RS1995

Badgerline Enthusiast
Jul 24, 2018
Somerset
Pronouns
They/Them
Could we have a feature where dependencies can be located that are hard to find for example, the McDonalds 2 that is required for Yorkshire 2.0 or a dedicated section for posting links to external dependencies?

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
Could we have a feature where dependencies can be located that are hard to find for example, the McDonalds 2 that is required for Yorkshire 2.0 or a dedicated section for posting links to external dependencies?
Generally speaking you would usually find links to required dependencies included with map downloads, the author will end up getting constant complaints saying where do i download this? where do i download that? Although a general area to find common hard items is not that bad of an idea, especially with the closure of aussiex

Last edited:
Reactions: RS1995

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread