New Feature Feature Requests & Introductions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah that would be good, I was trying to decide ages ago but whistlehead said it would be too cluttered if nobody would use them

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Perhaps we should add a screenshots of other sims section to the forum? Or maybe make one forum for "Other sims" and put a subforum in for each different sim? Don't think we need a full forum section for every sim

Advertisement

I also agree. That way we are seeing what games are the most popular between our members, and expand the Forums and improve them more and more. It also means that we don't have a whole load of inactive forum sections :D

I really like Chris' Tettau challenge; here's an idea... how about making a weekly challenge or contest of a similar style? Not necessarily doing a route the fastest, but maybe keeping to a tight timetable on a route, getting a particular bus around a route that's too big, that type of thing.

Reactions: btv

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I really like Chris' Tettau challenge; here's an idea... how about making a weekly challenge or contest of a similar style? Not necessarily doing a route the fastest, but maybe keeping to a tight timetable on a route, getting a particular bus around a route that's too big, that type of thing.

I was thinking exactly this on my way back home today. I'm certainly up for it.

Start with the OMSI Top Gear test track, perhaps? :P Any bus goes, but if you mod it for more power you have to link it for others to use. Maybe have a Modded and unmodded category.

I was thinking exactly this on my way back home today. I'm certainly up for it.

Start with the OMSI Top Gear test track, perhaps? :P Any bus goes, but if you mod it for more power you have to link it for others to use. Maybe have a Modded and unmodded category.

Yes, although you might have to be careful on sharing modded versions depending on what it is.

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Just a text-based label in the uppermost bar, clicking on it goes through to the relevant user's streaming page. Not sure how you'd get that to work, mind, but would be better than spamming chats maybe?

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread