New Feature Feature Requests & Introductions (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2019
Greetings,

Being a new person and it wasn't apparent when I looked around the forums. Is there a sub-forum that focuses on truck simulator hardware and configuration? None of the sub-forum names jumped out at me as being directly related to that topic. One of my hobbies is flight simpit building, and I think that sort of thing could be done just as well with truck sims. I see a bit of it with cluster interfacing projects, but don't really see a location in this forum to chat about that sort of things.

Just a suggestion,

-Brad

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Greetings,

Being a new person and it wasn't apparent when I looked around the forums. Is there a sub-forum that focuses on truck simulator hardware and configuration? None of the sub-forum names jumped out at me as being directly related to that topic. One of my hobbies is flight simpit building, and I think that sort of thing could be done just as well with truck sims. I see a bit of it with cluster interfacing projects, but don't really see a location in this forum to chat about that sort of things.

Just a suggestion,

-Brad
Anything which doesn't categorize goes in the Off-Topic General Chat at the mo. When we start having too many sections and sub-sections that's when the forum gets messy. :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread