Feature Requests & Introductions

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Header banner gets cut off on ultrawides. Obviously not a massive priority, but just a thought.

1544114139278.png

Tom

Administrator
Dec 10, 2015
I would request that you can take down your posts that are old and outdated so you can either just delete them or re-upload them if you have them in a better quality... Like my recent 3 train-sim ones.
You should be able to edit the posts any time after you've posted anyway if you did want to update anything. Otherwise, if you'd really like a post to be deleted, just send in a report explaining why and we may be able to help you out ;).

OverlordMawil

An error has occurred!
Sep 13, 2016
You should be able to edit the posts any time after you've posted anyway if you did want to update anything. Otherwise, if you'd really like a post to be deleted, just send in a report explaining why and we may be able to help you out ;).
1545991213560.png
It was just that I want to edit these but I can't because they've been up for a while... I did file a report for that but I don't know how to respond to it after it has been replied to.

Tom

Administrator
Dec 10, 2015
View attachment 39226It was just that I want to edit these but I can't because they've been up for a while... I did file a report for that but I don't know how to respond to it after it has been replied to.
Which forum is that thread in? There are no time limits at all, but you are unable to edit posts in some certain forums.

(Sorry, just found an issue that would've caused this - should be able to edit the posts again now)

OverlordMawil

An error has occurred!
Sep 13, 2016
Which forum is that thread in? There are no time limits at all, but you are unable to edit posts in some certain forums.

(Sorry, just found an issue that would've caused this - should be able to edit the posts again now)
It is fellowsfilm on the train sim thread... But it does not let me edit it.... It has never let me do it after a period of time...

smi11083827

Chieftain
Jul 24, 2018
Could we have a feature where dependencies can be located that are hard to find for example, the McDonalds 2 that is required for Yorkshire 2.0 or a dedicated section for posting links to external dependencies?

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Could we have a feature where dependencies can be located that are hard to find for example, the McDonalds 2 that is required for Yorkshire 2.0 or a dedicated section for posting links to external dependencies?
Generally speaking you would usually find links to required dependencies included with map downloads, the author will end up getting constant complaints saying where do i download this? where do i download that? Although a general area to find common hard items is not that bad of an idea, especially with the closure of aussiex

Last edited:
Reactions: smi11083827

Tom

Administrator
Dec 10, 2015
The old Reactions system was our own extension to XenForo, but it's now been included in the core as per the latest update. We are however working on some enhancements, which you should start to notice over the next couple of weeks. What exactly is it you miss from the old system?