Favorite Trucking Movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesCollins

Jun 28, 2014
Does anyone have any trucking movie gems theyd like to share? I have a few youd might be interested in.
Here are some of my all-time favorites in no particular order!

White Line Fever
High-Ballin'
Hijack!
Moonfire

Steele Cowboy

White Line Fever is a must see. Not to mention the obvious Convoy and Smokey and The Bandit movies. I think I can think up a few more of my favs. High Ballin' is okay and it has Jerry Reed (Smokey and The Bandit) in it. Do you guys know of anymore?

Reactions: ZANGETSU91

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
I don't know of any trucking movies. It wouldn't seem like a genre that would appeal to me anyway.

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I did not know about any of these movies but I used to follow the TV show Eddie Stobart: Truck and Trailers

Reactions: JamesCollins

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I did not know about any of these movies but I used to follow the TV show Eddie Stobart: Truck and Trailers
I used to watch that but I found the commentary annoying and way too over exaggerated.

ZANGETSU91

May 14, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Does anyone have any trucking movie gems theyd like to share? I have a few youd might be interested in.
Here are some of my all-time favorites in no particular order!

White Line Fever
High-Ballin'
Hijack!
Moonfire

Steele Cowboy

White Line Fever is a must see. Not to mention the obvious Convoy and Smokey and The Bandit movies. I think I can think up a few more of my favs. High Ballin' is okay and it has Jerry Reed (Smokey and The Bandit) in it. Do you guys know of anymore?

@JamesCollins you missed convoy with chris christofferson watched hijack and half of high-ballin definetly gona see other movies from the list

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Not 100% all truck, but you cannot forget Smokey and the Bandit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.