Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
They All Decided To Play Real Life Fortnite
Epic Games didn't invent the T-pose.
Before animating them, humanoid characters are often modelled in the T-pose, to simplify a lot of things, from which they are then animated.
There's apparently a bug in both Fortnite and OMSI 2, in which characters reset to the default T-pose, instead of playing their correspondingly appropriate animations.

Reactions: FD&CO and Albastru

ITS A11

Gud Ebening
Nov 12, 2018
East London
Epic Games didn't invent the T-pose.
Before animating them, humanoid characters are often modelled in the T-pose, to simplify a lot of things, from which they are then animated.
There's apparently a bug in both Fortnite and OMSI 2, in which characters reset to the default T-pose, instead of playing their correspondingly appropriate animations.
Ahh, that would make sense, noice

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
The bug in OMSI comes about just because the character animation only starts when the character is a certain distance from the player, and beyond that they revert to their default T-pose. Since it's based on distance, not how much of the screen the character occupies, if you zoom in you can see it very clearly.

I'm not sure if the viewing distance for pedestrians is related to game settings in any way

Advertisement

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
? ? ? He made TSLP
Me: ????
Spoilsport/numpty: Omg are you kidding? Everyone knows that it's another developer!! Rhys himself has even stated that he has nothing to do with it. Addon London, on which Rhys is working on is something completely different to TSLP, even though both are based on the same city! smh...

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Me: ????
Spoilsport/numpty: Omg are you kidding? Everyone knows that it's another developer!! Rhys himself has even stated that he has nothing to do with it. Addon London, on which Rhys is working on is something completely different to TSLP, even though both are based on the same city! smh...
Although, I believe the map is made by another Rhys, and according to the download host: Credits: RhysDaniel, Rhys-Geoffrey are the developers.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread