Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Reactions: P674 MLE

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
I was going for a scenic screenshot along the country roads of Farthington - maybe it'll go on the mod page, I don't know, compression might have buggered it. Following that, I thought a night-ride into Farthington would be nice. So topping out at around 40mph, I made my way around, having already impressed myself by not clipping the roundabout in the MMC. But I come up to the next one - bear in mind I couldn't really see it because of the fog, and I go to brake to slow down, but the ABS kicks in, knocking out my steering, and plunging me straight into a ditch.

This is the result.
20191118092938_1.jpg

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I was going for a scenic screenshot along the country roads of Farthington - maybe it'll go on the mod page, I don't know, compression might have buggered it. Following that, I thought a night-ride into Farthington would be nice. So topping out at around 40mph, I made my way around, having already impressed myself by not clipping the roundabout in the MMC. But I come up to the next one - bear in mind I couldn't really see it because of the fog, and I go to brake to slow down, but the ABS kicks in, knocking out my steering, and plunging me straight into a ditch.

This is the result.
View attachment 55519
Scary! ????
I hope the passengers are OK!

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread