Fails and Mistakes

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Reactions: P674 MLE

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
I was going for a scenic screenshot along the country roads of Farthington - maybe it'll go on the mod page, I don't know, compression might have buggered it. Following that, I thought a night-ride into Farthington would be nice. So topping out at around 40mph, I made my way around, having already impressed myself by not clipping the roundabout in the MMC. But I come up to the next one - bear in mind I couldn't really see it because of the fog, and I go to brake to slow down, but the ABS kicks in, knocking out my steering, and plunging me straight into a ditch.

This is the result.
20191118092938_1.jpg

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I was going for a scenic screenshot along the country roads of Farthington - maybe it'll go on the mod page, I don't know, compression might have buggered it. Following that, I thought a night-ride into Farthington would be nice. So topping out at around 40mph, I made my way around, having already impressed myself by not clipping the roundabout in the MMC. But I come up to the next one - bear in mind I couldn't really see it because of the fog, and I go to brake to slow down, but the ABS kicks in, knocking out my steering, and plunging me straight into a ditch.

This is the result.
View attachment 55519
Scary! 😮
I hope the passengers are OK!