GalWhv69

Comedy Gold - Funnier than Boris Johnsons speeches
Good thing I had no passengers...
hum.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
I was going for a scenic screenshot along the country roads of Farthington - maybe it'll go on the mod page, I don't know, compression might have buggered it. Following that, I thought a night-ride into Farthington would be nice. So topping out at around 40mph, I made my way around, having already impressed myself by not clipping the roundabout in the MMC. But I come up to the next one - bear in mind I couldn't really see it because of the fog, and I go to brake to slow down, but the ABS kicks in, knocking out my steering, and plunging me straight into a ditch.

This is the result.
20191118092938_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kyle Clemenkucc
I was going for a scenic screenshot along the country roads of Farthington - maybe it'll go on the mod page, I don't know, compression might have buggered it. Following that, I thought a night-ride into Farthington would be nice. So topping out at around 40mph, I made my way around, having already impressed myself by not clipping the roundabout in the MMC. But I come up to the next one - bear in mind I couldn't really see it because of the fog, and I go to brake to slow down, but the ABS kicks in, knocking out my steering, and plunging me straight into a ditch.

This is the result.
View attachment 55519
Scary! 😮
I hope the passengers are OK!

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)