Fails and Mistakes

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
How did you try to remove it? If OMSI hits a major issue while loading a model.cfg (e.g. a missing o3d) it'll just abort loading, leaving you with just what was successfully loaded before the error.

Reactions: Transit UK980

GalWhv69

ALX400 Explorer
May 22, 2018
How did you try to remove it? If OMSI hits a major issue while loading a model.cfg (e.g. a missing o3d) it'll just abort loading, leaving you with just what was successfully loaded before the error.
Yeah,I tried to remove the o3d file for the wayfayer but I didn't remove anything else

ScarSULL

Uncle ScarSULL
Sep 23, 2017
OH I JUST SAW IT!!
Sorry for shouting, but I thought at first that the fail/mistake was that non-textured building on the right there, yet in reality it was the ALX400 Keedlestone Blinds! :eek:
Yeah... here's hoping you're able to fix it! :)
No bro, I took the picture while I was changing the blinds, its the bus that's is the issue :joy: :)