Expectations from ETS2MP ! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally what I would like to see in future of ETS2mp and would like to hear about others expectations too! :)

* In-game Traffic, more cars = better because sometimes world feels totally empty. Most of the time...

* In-game Group management , to organize easy convoys.

* In-game Companies like in single player, BUT!, hired real people instead of AI Drivers.

*Companies Ranking, if we get to have this precious future, we could also have some kind of competitions board, most deliveries made,best driver of a company etc etc...

* More difficult Economy server with tighter rules.

* And obviously more gold sinks.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Your points in turn...

* In-game Traffic, more cars = better because sometimes world feels totally empty. Most of the time...
Possibly, but you must consider those with poor internet speeds and computers that are incapable of handling ETS2MP as it is now, never mind with all those trucks AND AI traffic as well.

On the way in a future update!

* In-game Companies like in single player, BUT!, hired real people instead of AI Drivers.
See point two.

*Companies Ranking, if we get to have this precious future, we could also have some kind of competitions board, most deliveries made,best driver of a company etc etc...
Possibly, but I imagine a lot of butthurt will come from this as well as large companies completely dominating the board simple due to numbers.

If you pay for it, they'll do it. They're already struggling for server costs.

If you mean delivery points / gas points / ports, etc, the Devs are working on these so we can have a completely Collision Zone world.

Advertisement

Your points in turn...

Possibly, but you must consider those with poor internet speeds and computers that are incapable of handling ETS2MP as it is now, never mind with all those trucks AND AI traffic as well.

I really wonder if this statistics are actually from overall or just a part that you think of,

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Nowadays its possible to build a decent computer that can run any game on 1080p for around 400$~350€, in europe internet connection is cheap and decent for a cheap price also. I'm also a programmer and if I could I would push the boundaries further away, because we do not want to stay at the same situation, but we do want to Evolve and get Better, because many of people are working and obviously one day can get better system specs for no problem, technology is getting so much cheaper now.

On the way in a future update!
See point two.

Thats a good sign! :) can't wait too see it : ))!

Possibly, but I imagine a lot of butthurt will come from this as well as large companies completely dominating the board simple due to numbers.

Nothing difficult to manage in here, 1 SQL DB programmer could take care of it in a few weeks. Just needs to have a decent concept to follow.

If you pay for it, they'll do it. They're already struggling for server costs.

Well I had a topic question before about making some kind of Premium Users that later was denied because SC'S doesn't wan them to evolve further probably. There are many dedicated players that could donate some extra cash but there aren't any plans for it as I see. And its too early yet for it. Since there are no points above.

If you mean delivery points / gas points / ports, etc, the Devs are working on these so we can have a completely Collision Zone world.

I mean about spending cash on, like every in-game month pay for car and life insurance, maybe some different Gas on stations like
95 petrol| 97 petrol | 97 Premium petrol that gives few extra Horse Power, maybe trucks could get dirty and could be cleaned at some stations, Gold Sink is a place where in-game money go))))

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
You've got to think about the now as well as the future. Not everyone has the money now to buy parts to run a free mod.

Gold-sink, gotcha! Yeah that'd be pretty good, like a trucking life simulator rather than just a "Buy truck. Drive truck. Hire people to drive truck. Earn money." simulator.

You've got to think about the now as well as the future. Not everyone has the money now to buy parts to run a free mod.

Gold-sink, gotcha! Yeah that'd be pretty good, like a trucking life simulator rather than just a "Buy truck. Drive truck. Hire people to drive truck. Earn money." simulator.

It's simplified for the average simulator-player. I do think it would be really neat to have a "heavier finance" system though. It would make routes and the freight you pull more strategic.

I'd really like to see "freight-lanes" of some form. The cities with more active players tend to have a bigger bank of freight to select from whereas the cities that are underpopulated tend to be harder to pull out of with a trailer and you may have to deadhead to another part of the country.

I'd really like to see "freight-lanes" of some form. The cities with more active players tend to have a bigger bank of freight to select from whereas the cities that are underpopulated tend to be harder to pull out of with a trailer and you may have to deadhead to another part of the country.
Well said! couldn't agree more, that's why it is a Simulator, it must be more realistic, and in reality cash doesn't flow from the skies, either difficulty isn't on easy mode.

There are players in the multiplayer that don't even know the difference between left and right driving (Yes, I always get those people who are driving into me, even though I stop). Do you think they would get the system if it gets to complicated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread