Europoort & Rotterdam Cinematic Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
>That guy at 1:10 with the yellow front and back wheels and the blue middle one.

My OCPD..
239174.jpg

But nice video - good to see MP hasn't changed at all around the ports! :P

When you enable and open the console " ` " tilde key, once you typed the warp the game's speed go fast slow or paused by using this syntax: warp <value>, example: warp 300 so this would be 300x faster than real time... You could type the value in 0 - 1000 (negative value doesn't work, 0 will pause everything..., positive real numbers: ex. 1, 3, 10 can speed up; and then decimal units: ex. warp 0.5 can slow down the game 50% or half-speed). This would only work on Single Player because ETS2MP doesn't Allowed this code because of Certain "Real Time" or "Synchronized Time" of all Players/Truckers playing with you... This code could help you for such reasons like waiting a certain time and/or not used to sleep to expire time....

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I found it quite funny watching all the dodgy manouveres people were pulling! You'll have to let us know the next time you're making a video so I can make an appearance :P

Anyways, awesome work as always! Will whack another post on the facebook page for you shortly :)

Reactions: StuartD

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread