Europe Fast Trucking, Needing Drivers (1 Viewer)

Hello, My name is Lebster the own of the Fast Europe Trucking VTC, The VTC is new and doesn't have alot of members at the moment. The VTC need's Drivers but im happy for some people to be Admins and i need 1 staff manager and 2 events managers.

The VTC uses slack and steam group to talk together (discord and website soon) The website is being made by me. After joining you will be asked to do a driving test (only a 20miles one) to see how your driving is you don't have to be 100% and if u crash once or twice that is ok

Requirements to join
A Steam account
Get at least 65% on your driving test
4 jobs in 14 days
you must have a truck in ets2

COME AND JOIN TODAY AT
Hello, My name is Lebster the own of the Fast Europe Trucking VTC, The VTC is new and doesn't have alot of members at the moment. The VTC need's Drivers but im happy for some people to be Admins and i need 1 staff manager and 2 events managers.

The VTC uses slack and steam group to talk together (discord and website soon) The website is being made by me. After joining you will be asked to do a driving test (only a 20miles one) to see how your driving is you don't have to be 100% and if u crash once or twice that is ok

Requirements to join
A Steam account
Get at least 65% on your driving test
4 jobs in 14 days
you must have a truck in ets2

COME AND JOIN TODAY AT
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...hqVaHXqfDlJ_-pDb1zQy94nj42tA/viewform?c=0&w=1
Steam:TheLebster657
Steam:TheLebster657
View attachment 4586

Last edited:

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread