Euro Truck simulator 3: *Ideas* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I decided I would make a ets2 idea thread! Alot of you might disagree or agree but here are my ideas! I have 5 of them and reply saying 1: yes or 2: no to see the if we all agree or not!

1: ETS2 should add all countries (that are EURO) without buying them! (all free)
2: ETS2 should have more design and add more to the city like actually having all of the streets not just made up ones!
3: ETS2 should have more detail when it comes to the view, trucks or even trees!
4: ETS2 Should add a global source I mean like some countrys wont even be able to conect because they are too far so I think they should make it stronger!
5: ETS2 (as we all know) Should add crashes like when you ram against a truck it should break or something!

Thank you for reading and remember, NO HATERS :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

There aren't going to be ETS3, there has been so much put into ETS2 and also the game is always being updated

We all don't want the game to turn into this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
1: ETS2 should add all countries (that are EURO) without buying them! (all free)
SCS needs some kind of income - where else would they get it?
2: ETS2 should have more design and add more to the city like actually having all of the streets not just made up ones!
I agree, but do you know how many streets there are in London? They'd be working literally forever. You've seen how long it takes to resurface a road, never mind rebuild a whole street, buildings and street signs/lines.

4: ETS2 Should add a global source I mean like some countrys wont even be able to conect because they are too far so I think they should make it stronger!
That is TruckersMP you are talking about, SCS has development ties but no running ties and again, servers cost money which they just aren't getting enough of.

I don't meant to sound rude, but you have much learning to do about SCS and who manufactures what, Padawan! :P

As for truck damage, it would indeed be cool, I believe there was a post of some sort of WIP of this type last year where there was a whole lot of cab damage to one of the trucks after hitting something. Who knows, they may even be working on it with their modelling team right now? It's all physics and physics aren't all that easy to master, converting real life actions into 1s and 0s...

I have no idea if SCS going to do there own server, there was an talk about this some time ago before ATS was released that they might be doing there own patch MP other then truckersMP. Allot of us saying that we wish that they do since TruckerMP has changed the way they run things and aren't the same. Seeing people get kicked/banned for doing the right thing and others get away

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread