Euro Truck Simulator 2 Theory Test (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
Your score: 80% (20 points out of 25)
I Got the Signs wrong and the German Speed limits.
EwD111X.png

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
88%, 22 out of 25 questions correct.
I only failed where stupid ETSMP logic had to kick in as supposed to common sense. That and I didn't know trucks were only allowed to go 60 KPH on German country roads.
You don't stop for a railroad crossing to see if there's a train when there are lights present, the chance of the lights not working is far smaller than coliding with another vehicle on the tracks... Especially in ETSMP. In fact, where I live, it isn't even possible since the booms of crossings will go down automaticly when they break down...
And people in ETSMP are idiots who don't know how to reverse, so I'll just go trough them, since it's non-collision anyway...

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
88%, 22 out of 25 questions correct.
I only failed where stupid ETSMP logic had to kick in as supposed to common sense. That and I didn't know trucks were only allowed to go 60 KPH on German country roads.
You don't stop for a railroad crossing to see if there's a train when there are lights present, the chance of the lights not working is far smaller than coliding with another vehicle on the tracks... Especially in ETSMP. In fact, where I live, it isn't even possible since the booms of crossings will go down automaticly when they break down...
And people in ETSMP are idiots who don't know how to reverse, so I'll just go trough them, since it's non-collision anyway...

There's usually someone at the rail crossing to stop the traffic anyway :), if not, I think they're all operated by CCTV in the UK anyway.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread