Euro Truck Simulator 2 Theory Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I just stumbled across a theory test for ETS2MP.

Give it a go and publish your results..

I'm ashamed to say that I scored 4/25... And I have passed both a car theory test and I have a full UK motorcycle license.

Your score: 16% (4 points out of 25)

https://testmoz.com/346488/

Reactions: 4D1L and Max

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Your score: 80% (20 points out of 25)
I Got the Signs wrong and the German Speed limits.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I got 80% (20 out of 25). Pretty good considering I'm not old enough for a license yet.

btw @Muzz did you know a bunch of the questions have multiple answers? Also I wouldn't blame you for not knowing things like speed limits of Germany or some of the signs that probably aren't used in the UK.

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I got 40%. I hate ETS2 MP anyway, I absolutely hate it.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Sorry but I don't want to translate ALL these words in french :p So sorry but I will not do this test, sorry ! But I hope many people will do it ;)

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
88%, 22 out of 25 questions correct.
I only failed where stupid ETSMP logic had to kick in as supposed to common sense. That and I didn't know trucks were only allowed to go 60 KPH on German country roads.
You don't stop for a railroad crossing to see if there's a train when there are lights present, the chance of the lights not working is far smaller than coliding with another vehicle on the tracks... Especially in ETSMP. In fact, where I live, it isn't even possible since the booms of crossings will go down automaticly when they break down...
And people in ETSMP are idiots who don't know how to reverse, so I'll just go trough them, since it's non-collision anyway...

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
88%, 22 out of 25 questions correct.
I only failed where stupid ETSMP logic had to kick in as supposed to common sense. That and I didn't know trucks were only allowed to go 60 KPH on German country roads.
You don't stop for a railroad crossing to see if there's a train when there are lights present, the chance of the lights not working is far smaller than coliding with another vehicle on the tracks... Especially in ETSMP. In fact, where I live, it isn't even possible since the booms of crossings will go down automaticly when they break down...
And people in ETSMP are idiots who don't know how to reverse, so I'll just go trough them, since it's non-collision anyway...
There's usually someone at the rail crossing to stop the traffic anyway :), if not, I think they're all operated by CCTV in the UK anyway.

jjj344

Jan 15, 2014
56% - Surprising since I'm American. I better get a "A" on the test for ATS because because I am learning how to drive next year and I turn 16 that same year.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
56% - Surprising since I'm American. I better get a "A" on the test for ATS because because I am learning how to drive next year and I turn 16 that same year.
You lucky Americans! I have to wait till I turn 18 to drive :(

brettlee.bubble

Oct 17, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
Brett

ETS2MP Truck Theory Test
Feel free to publish your results on the forums.
Your score: 28% (7 points out of 25)
hahaha and i too hold car, bike and hgv class 2

Reactions: Muzz

bryangullickson

Apr 12, 2014
Whoever created that test was an idiot marking me wrong cause i didn't check multiple answers unless specified you don't check multiple answers on a test otherwise the test is invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.