EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2: SPECIAL EDITION (1 Viewer)

Excalibur ETS publishers in the UK has announced a special edition of ETS coming our way soon and you can expect it by mid May. Noting really changes In-game just the they have bundled all the expansions and the skins packs into a big bundle.

Below is what was mentioned on their site

The Euro Truck Simulator 2 Special addition will include the Go East expansion and several exclusive paint jobs designed by SCS Software

Details
The critically acclaimed Euro Truck Simulator 2 is back, featuring a vast amount of additional content including the ‘Go East’ expansion but also several exclusive paint jobs for your trucks.

Explore Europe, completing a variety of haulage contracts to increase your finances to begin your very own trucking company. You’ll invest in new trucks, hire truckers and even have the option to free drive around Europe.

Featuring several officially licensed truck manufactures including SCANIA and DAF, this special edition also includes the 1.9.22 patch which improves many textures and adjustments to AI behavior.

Features:
- Includes the base game Euro Truck Simulator 2.
- Includes the hit add on Go East.
- Thousands of miles of road networks to explore.
- brand new AI, map improvements and incredible Oculus Rift support
- Country specific cab liveries in two versions: GB – England, Scotland and Ireland and international – Holland, Italy, Greece, Australia and New Zealand

Website link

ALL CREDITS TO EXCALIBUR

Advertisement

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
I don't get it.

In the special Edition you get:

Base Game & Going East DLC (Only 2 buy-able items)

Other stuff like AI, Oclus support etc etc which were in 1.9 update. Other 2-3 stuff that i am not even gonn mention about.
Am i getting this wrong?
I don't think so.

Looks like it's just a bundle pack all on one, or two CD's - something you can already get on Steam for probably half the price on sale.

What are the chances of SCS not even knowing about this - the cover looks tacky and not something that SCS would proudly make.

I don't think so.

Looks like it's just a bundle pack all on one, or two CD's - something you can already get on Steam for probably half the price on sale.

What are the chances of SCS not even knowing about this - the cover looks tacky and not something that SCS would proudly make.
well.. I never saw any DLC's name expect going east. Where are the other dlc names?

"Features:
- Thousands of miles of road networks to explore. IS THT A FEATURE?
- brand new AI, map improvements and incredible Oculus Rift support That isnt a feature. Its a 1.9 update. comes in base game.
- Country specific cab liveries in two versions: GB – England, Scotland and Ireland and international – Holland, Italy, Greece, Australia and New Zealand" What?

I cannot see other 3 DLC names there.... ;)

Apr 5, 2014
well.. I never saw any DLC's name expect going east. Where are the other dlc names?

"Features:
- Thousands of miles of road networks to explore. IS THT A FEATURE?
- brand new AI, map improvements and incredible Oculus Rift support That isnt a feature. Its a 1.9 update. comes in base game.
- Country specific cab liveries in two versions: GB – England, Scotland and Ireland and international – Holland, Italy, Greece, Australia and New Zealand" What?

I cannot see other 3 DLC names there.... ;)

I think the only bonus content is the country specific cab liveries. Otherwise, everything else you can download yourself.

Advertisement

Dec 29, 2013
"The critically acclaimed Euro Truck Simulator 2 is back, featuring a vast amount of additional content including the ‘Go East’ expansion but also several exclusive paint jobs for your trucks."

Did ETS2 leave or something?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread