Euro Truck Simulator 2 GOLD Steam Key Giveaway! (April)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Evening Truck Simmers!

Welcome to our April Giveaway!

Following the success of our recent ETS2 Gold Giveaway we are pleased to announce that we are giving away another Euro Truck Simulator 2 GOLD via Steam!

Much like our previous competition, the entry guidelines are as followed:

• Your post count MUST be 5 or greater! If you do not have 5 or more posts then your entry will be invalid and won't be counted!
  • You can only post ONE entry! Spamming the entry thread with multiple entries will have you removed from the giveaway.
  • Subject to only one entry - this also applies to creating multiple accounts to enter. You are entitled to one account on TruckSim.org - we can check if you have created multiple accounts in order to gain an advantage.
So how do I enter?!

To enter your chance of winning a FREE copy of Euro Truck Simulator 2 GOLD all you have to do is reply to this thread with:

"I want to win!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember, your post count must be 5 or greater or your entry will be invalid!

CLOSING DATE: 29th April 2014 at 23:59 GMT
Good luck!

Last edited:

Zhuria

Mar 15, 2014
I want to win!

Thanks for doing these giveaways! If you need any donations of Steam games for secondary prizes, let me know. I have a few stockpiled.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I want to win!

Thanks for doing these giveaways! If you need any donations of Steam games for secondary prizes, let me know. I have a few stockpiled.
Shoot @Max a PM, he would be grateful for donations to use as prizes for upcoming contests/giveaways!

No problem, I'm thankful that we're able to run these giveaways through the support of the community donating them to us :)

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I want to win!
Please Read the rules Sir,
Rule1: Your post count MUST be 5 or greater! If you do not have 5 or more posts then your entry will be invalid and won't be counted!

Status
Not open for further replies.