** EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 GOLD GIVEAWAY! **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
So, you want a free copy of Euro Truck Simulator 2 GOLD?! Well, you came to the right place!

To officially announce the launch of the new http://www.trucksim.org/ v2.0 website, we are giving away a totally free copy of Euro Truck Simulator 2 GOLD to one lucky member!

Retail Price: £19.99

*THIS INCLUDES THE "GOING EAST DLC" PACK!

This is a brand new copy and has NOT been installed on any machine. It has only been opened/unpackaged for picture purposes.

But don't worry! We also have a handful of runner up prizes, including various Steam game keys to also giveaway!

Enough chatter! How do I enter?!

To enter your chance of winning, all you have to do is simply be a member with 5 or more posts and reply to this thread with:

"I want to win!"

We will choose one member at random on Monday 24th March 2014 at MIDNIGHT (GMT)!

If you win, you can choose whether you prefer the disc copy or the Steam version. If you choose the disc version, you will need to send us an address to send it to. We can only post within the UK. Steam version is preferred.

TO STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING, YOU NEED 5 OR MORE POSTS!

Last edited:

KennyCZ

Feb 7, 2014
So, you want a free copy of Euro Truck Simulator 2 GOLD?! Well, you came to the right place!

To officially announce the launch of the new http://www.trucksim.org/ v2.0 website, we are giving away a totally free copy of Euro Truck Simulator 2 GOLD to one lucky member!

This is a brand new copy and has NOT been installed on any machine. It has only been opened/unpackaged for picture purposes.

But don't worry! We also have a handful of runner up prizes, including various Steam game keys to also giveaway!

To enter your chance of winning, all you have to do is simply be a member with 5 or more posts and reply to this thread with:

"I want to win!"

We will choose one member at random on Monday 24th March 2014 at MIDNIGHT (GMT)!

If you win, you can choose whether you prefer the disc copy or the Steam version. If you choose the disc version, you will need to send us an address to send it to. We can only post within the UK. Steam version is preferred.

I WANT TO WIN

Reactions: Muzz

Maticus1999

Feb 10, 2014

"I want to win!"

I WANT TO WIN, please :D

Reactions: Muzz

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Another reminder, if you want to be in with a chance of winning, you need 5 or more genuine (not spam) forum posts.

Good luck :)

Reactions: Liam15

Zhuria

Mar 15, 2014
"I want to win!"

I hope my posts weren't considered spam. They were genuine - I didn't know about this forum before and plan to remain active! I have so much to learn about ETS2 :)

Reactions: truckbill and Muzz

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
"I want to win"
Liam, please do not spam the contest thread. You're entitled to one entry only. Please get your post count up by posting in other topics.

Your spam posts have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.