Euro Truck Radio (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2014
Hi all,

Just like to show my upcoming project. EuroTruck Radio is an unofficial community based radio. We are looking get as many DJ's to run 24/7 with music, requests, traffic news and much more.

Currently we have support from a few "Well known" players and looking to go officially live by the end of week!

We have around 4 DJ's and looking for more! Please submit how you can help or if you want to DJ on the contact page. We are looking for DJ's around the world to cover all time zones!

Website is 95% complete. We just need some content adding and some finishing touches.

Trance and Dance late nights when no DJ's are booked. DJ's can do random shows if no one has booked the slots so please keep your eye out

Want to listen in game? Not a problem we have a guide on our site to help you add it into your in-game streams.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Sep 3, 2014
Oh Paul!

Your the chap who claims he was the first Eurotruck Radio station and has to pay for the facebook likes.

I remember when you stated you get 7k listeners but when we did some research you only got 4?

Thanks for bringing up the "habbo" looking website. I'm sure our 40k sessions this month will love our new website design in the year :).

Rick

Advertisement

As I have told you before, the stats you "saw" are incorrect as the way we stream is MUCH more professionally done than your habbo site.

The difference between Euro Truck Radio and ETS Radio is that we are owned by a company and has investment! It's not "paying for facebook likes" as you say but using up the advertising budget we have been given. We are running a business and a professional radio station. We're not some lonely man like yourself who has nothing better to do with his time than post petty little comments on our facebook page on Christmas Day.

Here's an idea, grow up and stop with your petty comments both on here and on our facebook page. It's a bit sad...

You run your station and we'll run ours.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
239174.jpg

Sounds like you two are just trying to compare the size of your old chaps. Who cares who has the most listeners or pays for more traffic. Both of you grow up; there's no point starting an argument over popularity.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
As I have told you before, the stats you "saw" are incorrect as the way we stream is MUCH more professionally done than your habbo site.

The difference between Euro Truck Radio and ETS Radio is that we are owned by a company and has investment! It's not "paying for facebook likes" as you say but using up the advertising budget we have been given. We are running a business and a professional radio station. We're not some lonely man like yourself who has nothing better to do with his time than post petty little comments on our facebook page on Christmas Day.

Here's an idea, grow up and stop with your petty comments both on here and on our facebook page. It's a bit sad...

You run your station and we'll run ours.
Just curious, but where has the investment gone in to? I see you have a store - has the investment funded this? Or has it gone towards website costs?

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread