Euro Truck Logistics Mod (1 Viewer)

Aug 7, 2014
Hi all,

We are working on a new mod & website which will eventually allow people to start their own virtual euro truck simulator company which will allow the company manager to (eventually):

accept deliveries from system
hire trucks from other companies
view where all current drivers are
view finances
haggle for best prices
buy and sell trucks
change gps destination of drivers
decide on payment to drivers

This is just a list of our ideas for the mod and we may be forced to remove some of the planned features due to technical issues., although, if you would like to suggest an idea for the mod, reply to this post and we will see what we can do.

In the future we are also planning on having integration with other simulators such as microsoft flight sim so that company managers are able to choose the mode of transport and then have a truck deliver to the airport and then a plane take this package from the airport to another airport.

Our website, blog, forums and facebook page are all up and running and we would really appreciate if you could come and take a look and Share, Comment and Like. You can find everything at our website: www.logisticsmod.co.uk

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian98 and Adi

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
I've moved your thread to the VTC section - you'll get a better response here :)

This is a good idea and something I've thought of doing myself.

Check out VA Base for inspiration - It's a CMS designed for Virtual Airlines in the Flight Simulator world and it work(ed)s very well back when I used to use it.

Advertisement

Aug 7, 2014
I've moved your thread to the VTC section - you'll get a better response here :)

This is a good idea and something I've thought of doing myself.

Check out VA Base for inspiration - It's a CMS designed for Virtual Airlines in the Flight Simulator world and it work(ed)s very well back when I used to use it.

Hey Muzz, thanks for the responce (and moving the topic)
Yeah, the idea originalycame from VA's for FSX, but I did not see anything like this for Euro Truck, so we are attempting to make something far more advanced. You can find out more about the origins on the website blog (www.logisticsmod.tk/blog). We do plan on cross intergrating FSX in the future (though way into the future.)
If you are keen at possibly helping to develop it, stay tuned to our blog as we will have a very important anouncement about develpopers in the very near future.
Thanks again!
Tom, Excuse my formatting: My tablet doesnt seem to work well with this forum

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
Hey Muzz, thanks for the responce (and moving the topic)
Yeah, the idea originalycame from VA's for FSX, but I did not see anything like this for Euro Truck, so we are attempting to make something far more advanced. You can find out more about the origins on the website blog (www.logisticsmod.tk/blog). We do plan on cross intergrating FSX in the future (though way into the future.)
If you are keen at possibly helping to develop it, stay tuned to our blog as we will have a very important anouncement about develpopers in the very near future.
Thanks again!
Tom, Excuse my formatting: My tablet doesnt seem to work well with this forum

It's what the VTC's need.

I have another domain and web space on our server if you're interested.

Reactions: Max

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Interesting idea, I was working on something like this a year ago but stopped. Getting airlines onto a new system might be hard as they all use phpVMS. Stay with trucks I say.

Aug 8, 2014
Hi,

I agree with you that it may be hard getting airlines across, however, we are not ready to make the decision as to wether or not to include airlines as this is something we may add in the future, and we will re-evaluate our options closer to the time. However, if we were to include airlines, we would probably add an easy way to import everything from phpvms automatically to make it easier.

Thanks,
Marcus

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hi,
thanks for the reply No we haven't seen that. Did you make this? We believe that the solution that we are going to provide will hopefully be more advanced than this, and be graphically nicer as well as eisier to use.

Thanks for letting us know,
Marcus

Last edited:

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread