Euro Coach Simulator (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Advertisement

It would be pretty awesome, or maybe as an expansion for ETS2.

In my opinion, it should just be a DLC for ETS 2, no point in releasing a full game of that since its basically just ETS 2 with coaches :p
There could be just a "Euro Coach" and "Euro Truck" tabs on the screen before you get into the profile selection screen, then once you choose which version you wanna play (Truck or Coach) you get the profiles that you have made for that version. From there you could just continue playing the game like normally

In my opinion, it should just be a DLC for ETS 2, no point in releasing a full game of that since its basically just ETS 2 with coaches :p
There could be just a "Euro Coach" and "Euro Truck" tabs on the screen before you get into the profile selection screen, then once you choose which version you wanna play (Truck or Coach) you get the profiles that you have made for that version. From there you could just continue playing the game like normally
Ofcourse, like GTA IV and EFLC you mean?
But if they design a whole new map (I won't expect that) they can better release a new game.

Ofcourse, like GTA IV and EFLC you mean?
But if they design a whole new map (I won't expect that) they can better release a new game.

Indeed, just like those games :p
Well, if they make a new map for it yes, of course then it would make more sense to release it as a full game, but I highly doubt that they are going to make a new map for it, they're just most likely going to use the current ETS 2 map (w/ Scandinavia & Going East! + other possible map DLCs) as the playground

Reactions: Warrior

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
Jul 4, 2014
Netherlands
Indeed, just like those games :p
Well, if they make a new map for it yes, of course then it would make more sense to release it as a full game, but I highly doubt that they are going to make a new map for it, they're just most likely going to use the current ETS 2 map (w/ Scandinavia & Going East! + other possible map DLCs) as the playground

You have notest the bus stops ingame those are going to be used :)

Reactions: Carrythxd

Advertisement

I think it would make more sense as a separate game even with the ETS2 map, it would bring in more money to SCS that way. Not every truck fan is a coach fan and not every coach fan is a truck fan. If coach fans see a coach game they will buy it, it's not as easy to find a DLC when you don't know about ETS2. It would introduce new coach fans to SCS and if they like the game who knows, they might just try one of the truck games.

Reactions: Carrythxd

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
Jul 4, 2014
Netherlands
The game has bus stops? I don't atleast remember seeing any :p

Really ? Haha you can't miss it it's in every city big open place with bus stops you can park inside those but there is no collision zone

Is something like this im sure you see seen it haha
hqdefault.jpg

&

BArOr0n.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread