Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Way to blurry to see :P

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Looks like it could possibly be the new website we've seen a sneak peek of like a month or two ago.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
It looks like a website could it be the long awaited Company Panel or is it the re-designed forum? :D

BeBo

Oct 5, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Probably a new website perhaps even a company panel? Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Can someone explain to me what the company panel is all about?

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
It's where you will be able to make VTCs which will actually be implemented in the game as companies where the drivers are actual people who work for you and not non-existant AI. But that feature isn't developed yet.

Reactions: BeBo

BeBo

Oct 5, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
It's where you will be able to make VTCs which will actually be implemented in the game as companies where the drivers are actual people who work for you and not non-existant AI. But that feature isn't developed yet.
I remember reading about this somewhere. Do you have a source perhaps?

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
In Theory, VTC Managers would be able to register their VTC with ets2mp and then they would be able to upload their own company skins(beta), Control their VTC and get live statistics of their drivers such as: Live Job Info, Truck Details, Live Truck Location Details, etc.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Brace yourselves for a long post!
The devs of ets2mp have revealed what the blurred screenshot was. It looks like a new homepage/ Player control panel.

They have also released a screenshot from the game which has a new log in feature. Could this mean Server Sided Profiles (Where server keeps your profile)? It also looks like a launcher inside the game (Faster switching to different servers?).

0.1.1 looks promising.

RicardoS

Oct 15, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Yes, I knew this a little longer. This was already being discussed when I was an Admin. :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
As I said a while ago, community relations are a bag of *whistle* but they make a good mod - I look forward to this, progress looks fast!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.