ETS2MP Police/Civilian Car (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
If you remember ETS2MP's first birthday - 30/04/2015 - mwl4 made a post about the project's first year and gave us hints about what is next to come.
One of those things were a drivable car, which could be driven by either admins or players.
post-9-0-70421800-1430431721.jpg

I was on YouTube tonight and found this interesting video.

Imagine the same incident in ETS2MP, people being AFK and truck drivers just dragging their car across the corner. This and a new coach DLC would actually make the game more of a simulator since not everyone would be a trucker. If this was in ETS2MP it would be awesome.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I can't really see the point in having admin drive police cars around when they're hardly online anyway, other than at EuroPort! Cool idea though :P

might have to wait until Beta
That brings up a whole new question of when it's actually going to come out of Alpha, has been a while since the original release..

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Holy sh*t they made it already?
So it seems lol, but who knows when its going to be introduced to the public in the game :p
There is no interior yet, apparently. So it's not finish ! ;)
( Oh and, in the video, the car is bought in a MAN truck dealer, but the interior is a interior of a Volvo Truck : Dat logic !! )

Reactions: Carrythxd

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
@Max If you ask me it brings it to a more realistic level - you can now take your car to each location if you wanted to, for example you drive from London where you left your Volvo to drive to Southampton where you have your new Mercedes for example. Either way, I'd just drive it for fun! XD

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread