ETS2MP Dynamic Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Yes that's been in there for a small while now. I wish you could search people by usernames or ID's but maybe that's for the better. Otherwise trolls could focus on that one person.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Yes that's been in there for a small while now. I wish you could search people by usernames or ID's but maybe that's for the better. Otherwise trolls could focus on that one person.
We were using it earlier on today, biggest issue I noticed is that it shows your ID Number but someone elses steam name, maybe that's to prevent trolling :P

Maticus1999

Feb 10, 2014
Wow @Max didnt notice or know that was a thing will help if Europoort is closed or grid locked, never again will I be stuck :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Wow @Max didnt notice or know that was a thing will help if Europoort is closed or grid locked, never again will I be stuck :)
It's pretty cool! Tested and working by myself, only has a 3 second or so delay!

Reactions: Maticus1999

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
We were using it earlier on today, biggest issue I noticed is that it shows your ID Number but someone elses steam name, maybe that's to prevent trolling :p
If you want, you can change the options ( ID Number or not - Steam Name or not) ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.