ETS2MP - Double Trailers 2015 Preview (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

scanialoverr

Happy new year everyone!

Double trailers will be available only in Scandinavia DLC.
ETS2 MP on Facebokk said:
Remember that we will publish them when Scandinavia DLC will be ready - this is multiplayer feature for Scandinavia roads

Ice68

People already struggle to park single trailers in ETS2MP, I see traffic jams! :(

PuckLee89

Cool feature but it feels like a waste only being for multiplayer. I gave up on multiplayer after about a week of playing. Too much ramming, wrong side of the road drivers, and and people just driving like idiots. It's sad, multiplayer is really cool. Only if they had a way to official it better so it could stay clean and fun trucking.

MartyTheTrucker

I personally like multiplayer because it's funny to see other people crash. I once had a guy infront of me manage to jump off a bridge. Laughed my ass off :D

Advertisement

Ice68

I personally like multiplayer because it's funny to see other people crash. I once had a guy infront of me manage to jump off a bridge. Laughed my ass off :D
I don't see what is so funny when people crash,if you play the simulator like your'e supposed to.I personally think your'e one of those rammers,thats why i don't play multiplayer anymore.

MartyTheTrucker

I don't see what is so funny when people crash,if you play the simulator like your'e supposed to.I personally think your'e one of those rammers,thats why i don't play multiplayer anymore.
What? No. I'd never think of ramming anybody. I'm not that kind of guy. I just find a bit funny when other people crash and do flips and stuff... only in the game ofcourse.

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
i did test the double trailers i was really a nice experience , looking forward to this update

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
Looks good, although I am worrying about some unexperienced drivers who directly want to take a double-trailer cargo :D
There's people who can't even take a single trailer, of course there will be some who take the double without a clue! :P

John Necir Rebellion

There's people who can't even take a single trailer, of course there will be some who take the double without a clue! :p
How does players park it? Do you think SCS would create a streer-controlled wheels in the trailer, to make parking semi-trailers easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)