ETS2MP - Double Trailers 2015 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
People on multiplayer can't even drive with one trailer let alone two.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
They say this will be limited to Scandinavia since there such trailers are allowed I think.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Happy new year everyone!

Double trailers will be available only in Scandinavia DLC.
ETS2 MP on Facebokk said:
Remember that we will publish them when Scandinavia DLC will be ready - this is multiplayer feature for Scandinavia roads

Ice68

Dec 13, 2014
People already struggle to park single trailers in ETS2MP, I see traffic jams! :(

PuckLee89

Jul 6, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Cool feature but it feels like a waste only being for multiplayer. I gave up on multiplayer after about a week of playing. Too much ramming, wrong side of the road drivers, and and people just driving like idiots. It's sad, multiplayer is really cool. Only if they had a way to official it better so it could stay clean and fun trucking.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I personally like multiplayer because it's funny to see other people crash. I once had a guy infront of me manage to jump off a bridge. Laughed my ass off :D

Ice68

Dec 13, 2014
I personally like multiplayer because it's funny to see other people crash. I once had a guy infront of me manage to jump off a bridge. Laughed my ass off :D
I don't see what is so funny when people crash,if you play the simulator like your'e supposed to.I personally think your'e one of those rammers,thats why i don't play multiplayer anymore.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I don't see what is so funny when people crash,if you play the simulator like your'e supposed to.I personally think your'e one of those rammers,thats why i don't play multiplayer anymore.
What? No. I'd never think of ramming anybody. I'm not that kind of guy. I just find a bit funny when other people crash and do flips and stuff... only in the game ofcourse.

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
Jul 4, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
i did test the double trailers i was really a nice experience , looking forward to this update

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
Looks good, although I am worrying about some unexperienced drivers who directly want to take a double-trailer cargo :D

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Looks good, although I am worrying about some unexperienced drivers who directly want to take a double-trailer cargo :D
There's people who can't even take a single trailer, of course there will be some who take the double without a clue! :P

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
There's people who can't even take a single trailer, of course there will be some who take the double without a clue! :p
How does players park it? Do you think SCS would create a streer-controlled wheels in the trailer, to make parking semi-trailers easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.