Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I don't like steam so it doesn't really bother me if they do it or not :P

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
I don't like steam so it doesn't really bother me if they do it or not :p
What's wrong with Steam? They have awesome discounts all of the time and are nice enough to keep track of achievements. In my opinion, Steam is the best gaming platform around. Is there another platform you prefer that's on PC?

Rhomega

Apr 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Glad to see these are finally going up. Didn't know they weren't activated at first, so I was disappointed when I didn't get like 10 achievements from the get-go.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
The 100% save guys can unlock a lot of achievements easily!

SINT

Aug 17, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I've been waiting for this :) *Achievement whore*

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
What's wrong with Steam? They have awesome discounts all of the time and are nice enough to keep track of achievements. In my opinion, Steam is the best gaming platform around. Is there another platform you prefer that's on PC?
Disc. I just prefer to have a physical "proof of purchase", if you get what I mean :P if there was a game on steam I wanted then I'd probably buy it though

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I think it's awesome that we have achievements in ETS 2 now and can't wait to start unlocking them :P

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Disc. I just prefer to have a physical "proof of purchase", if you get what I mean :p if there was a game on steam I wanted then I'd probably buy it though
The only benefit of a disc in my opinion is that you already physically own the game and can play it almost immediately (install it first of course.) For Steam, you have to wait several hours after purchase to get it downloaded and then install it. For me and others with relatively slow Internet connections, it can be a real hassle.