ETS2 Multiplayer Streaming Today (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
Eliximus currently streaming now live, and hes running a competition acess to mp for 2 winners to play. So Cool.
You need to join group on Facebook log in to stream and type !raffle in chat only do it once. CLOSES at 7pm

According to Marek there will be no AI Traffic in the MP which they are hoping to release in August this year

Last edited:
I've seen the stream several times and it does look pretty interesting. I'm excited to see where this mod goes though it's really weird not having any AI traffic. There are nothing but trucks on the road. I hope they can eventually get the AI traffic back in the game so it's more realistic.

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
I've seen the stream several times and it does look pretty interesting. I'm excited to see where this mod goes though it's really weird not having any AI traffic. There are nothing but trucks on the road. I hope they can eventually get the AI traffic back in the game so it's more realistic.

i agree, but considering the following i believe it will be hard to find work when its launched let alone avoiding bad truck drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread