ETS2 1.18 Update new Mercedes Benz Actros (1 Viewer)

Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/05/118-open-beta-featuring-mercedes-benz.html

We are happy to announce the availability of Open Beta build of 1.18 Update for Euro Truck Simulator 2. You can find it in a "branch" on Steam. (Steam client -> LIBRARY -> right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties -> Betas tab -> public beta - 1.18 public beta).

The main star of this game update will be the introduction of a new truck: Mercedes-Benz New Actros.

We are very excited about obtaining this truck manufacturer license, with Mercedes-Benz trucks becoming a part of the ETS2 universe, now all "Magnificent Seven" European truck manufacturers are finally in the game.

The 1.18 Update also brings several additional bug fixes based on reports since the release of 1.17 update and Scandinavia expansion:

• new truck - Mercedes-Benz New Actros
  • Mercedes-Benz brand is in the game
  • Improved vegetation (prefab vegetation distances, rebalanced vegetation LODs, more settings)
  • DRL (Daytime Running Lights) for Iveco Hi-Way, Mercedes-Benz New Actros, Volvo FH, DAF XF Euro6
  • new trailer skins
  • new radios
  • support for weather-based pedestrian spawning, support for multiple animations
  • modellab – drawing of bounding volumes, support for opening models from mods
  • over thousand minor fixes in models and in the map
  • "known issue: New Actross sfx still need rebalancing"

This is a beta, there may be issues, after all that's why the beta is here to have many eyes looking at it and find any problems so that they can be fixed. Please use our forum to report your findings.

Last edited:
Reactions: David.Ikaël

Advertisement

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Only problem I'm having is the new Shader Adaptation's that they've used on the interior when exporting it from zmod, but a bit of editing the materials in notepad afterwards solves that issue! Hopefully will see an update to zmod soon though, turns a 30 minute job into a 2 hour job :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I have a question : Do you know if there is hydraulic retarder on the New Mercedes ? Because I don't have it... Usually I use it but now I can't, it's disturbing.. Please tell me if you have it. :)
[EDIT] I explained my problem to a friend, and he answered me that he had the hydraulic retarder (http://prntscr.com/75kof6), so I don't know why I haven't it...

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I have a question : Do you know if there is hydraulic retarder on the New Mercedes ? Because I don't have it... Usually I use it but now I can't, it's disturbing.. Please tell me if you have it. :)
[EDIT] I explained my problem to a friend, and he answered me that he had the hydraulic retarder (http://prntscr.com/75kof6), so I don't know why I haven't it...

I do! Make sure you've got the retarder gerarbox when you upgrade the truck :)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Some small changes made to the Mercedes, looking to be closer to a release for retail version's now as all bugs I've seen appear to be fixed :)

• New Actros: sidesteps, name of company truck, sunshield, generic animation, new engine, fixed engine data, mirror reflection and quality, retarder symbol, UK steering wheel position, paintjob fixes, light texture, correct adblue tank size, clipping, attach points for accessories
  • Majestic -> Mercedes in truck browser

Some small changes made to the Mercedes, looking to be closer to a release for retail version's now as all bugs I've seen appear to be fixed :)

• New Actros: sidesteps, name of company truck, sunshield, generic animation, new engine, fixed engine data, mirror reflection and quality, retarder symbol, UK steering wheel position, paintjob fixes, light texture, correct adblue tank size, clipping, attach points for accessories
  • Majestic -> Mercedes in truck browser
I don't know why Mercedes called Majesic before, is it in other language o say Mercedes.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread