[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Just a late night delivery in Italy
20190610234835_1.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Castlemilk37

98% Organic Human (may contain traces of asbestos)
Jun 29, 2016
1 Muriel Street, Barrhead

Castlemilk37

Jun 29, 2016
Last edited:
Mar 15, 2016
That's a real shame, I liked the variety that the Lynx + Knight group gave.

Thanks.

I'm sure our designers will work on something as a replacement :)

(in regards to partnerships: we're working with a close friend of ours, however he's not had much time for ets; and we're not sure if we want to pursue another deal as our contact list of reliable partners has decreased from when we was publically operating, but if someone was interested, it'd be something to think about ;) )

Castlemilk37

Jun 29, 2016
Thanks.

I'm sure our designers will work on something as a replacement :)

(in regards to partnerships: we're working with a close friend of ours, however he's not had much time for ets; and we're not sure if we want to pursue another deal as our contact list of reliable partners has decreased from when we was publically operating, but if someone was interested, it'd be something to think about ;) )
It may be sad, however Knight Group are always looking for ways to expand and are constantly looking to the future :)

[PICS SNIPPED]
You're always welcome to drag a Pronto trailer about. ????

Advertisement

Mark Doods Dooley

Blackwood Plant Hire
Banned Member
Jun 14, 2019
Port Glasgow
blackwoodplanthire.co.uk
From any time I've seen these at work thundering through Neilston they've had British plates... Nice reskin though :)
Cheers. Aye I know it's just my profile mod that's shoved them in the Netherlands. Plus working for the company I just thought i'd do it. My trucks next to be repainted virtually.

Castlemilk37

Jun 29, 2016
Our dm's are always open and we're welcome to suggestions :D
I might send you folks a message at some point then. :)

Cheers. Aye I know it's just my profile mod that's shoved them in the Netherlands. Plus working for the company I just thought i'd do it. My trucks next to be repainted virtually.
If you're passing through Neilston going to/from Stewarton you might see me working at the garage/petrol station then. :) Good place to hear them as you guys are normally pulling something heavy up round the corner.

Might as well post these

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread