Repaints Enviro 400LH (Looks like an MMC) UK Enhancement Pack (On Hold Due to Data Loss)

georgeloxton02

I am making a Plaxton Premiere!
Apr 20, 2018
Hello all.
I am currently working on an Enviro 400lh (Looks like an MMC isnt an MMC) UK enhancement pack. This will make the bus more suitable for UK Maps. I am currently working on the repaints and dash re-textures. Also the interior will be made to a UK Standard.

REPAINTS:
NBC Devon
Keedlestone 65 and 15
First Bus( Different repaints)
Stagecoach

REQUEST REPAINTS NOW!!

PROGRESS: (THESE ARE FOR START OF PROJECT)
Repaints - 30%
DASH - 0%
INTERIOR - 50 %

THIS WHOLE PROJECT IS OVER 35% DONE

WORK ON DASH :
dash1.png

Last edited:

CHRISX1670X

Oct 31, 2016
That's great, looking forward to see it. Wish you the best of luck getting this done.
An Arriva 2018, would look nice.

busmadguyuk

the british omnidekka
Oct 27, 2016
Hello all.
I am currently working on an Enviro 400lh (Looks like an MMC isnt an MMC) UK enhancement pack. This will make the bus more suitable for UK Maps. I am currently working on the repaints and dash re-textures. Also the interior will be made to a UK Standard.

REPAINTS:
NBC Devon
Keedlestone 65 and 15
Stagecoach

REQUEST REPAINTS NOW!!

Repaints - 30%
DASH - 0%
INTERIOR - 50 %

WORK ON DASH : View attachment 36356
reading buses repaint

georgeloxton02

Apr 20, 2018
UPDATE:
DASH = DIALS FINISHED INCLUDING SPEED. BUTTONS WIP
INTERIOR = Instead of the ugly purple interior i have converted it to white. Also the seats are GAL. All Chinese text has been removed.
Exterior+ Fleet No. Badges removed!!

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
These are GAL (Go Ahead London) Seats if that's What you mean.. [Not My Photo]
1541697056125.png

willos2006

Aug 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Not sure if this is too much to ask, but would you be able to convert it to a single door bus? I think this would make it much more suitable for maps like BOTW! :)

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
Not sure if this is too much to ask, but would you be able to convert it to a single door bus? I think this would make it much more suitable for maps like BOTW! :)
that wouldn't be possible because he does not own the original files and you cant really open a .03D file

Alan Sir HK

Aug 3, 2017
It seems impossible to convert it to single door as the front length is shorter and the wheelchair boarding facility is at the mid door.

willos2006

Aug 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Ah ok. Would anyone be willing to maybye edit the scripting because i have tried to edit the passengercabin.cfg files and doors.osc but that doesn't work.

stc350

Pingu Penguin!
Sep 6, 2017
It could be converted to single door. The length won't be like UK Spec but sure it will make it look a little better, I've always considered converting the E400 To single door and putting UK Seating inside along with an entire new cab and proper LED screens to remove the awful ones that most HK Buses have at the moment.
I'd have to learn blender more though and get permission from the creator.

georgeloxton02

Apr 20, 2018
Repaints are going to be added in a later version of pack because i need to learn how to do them :):)

Robert Snell

Aug 3, 2017
Hello all.

REPAINTS:
NBC Devon
Keedlestone 65 and 15
Stagecoach

REQUEST REPAINTS NOW!!

Repaints - 30%
DASH - 0%
INTERIOR - 50 %

WORK ON DASH : View attachment 36356
Arriva Interurban and Arriva Sapphire 2018 liveries