Repaints Enviro 200 Repaint and Enhancement pack (1 Viewer)

I think now is finally the time to state my intention to release a massive pack of liveries for the Enviro 200 HK model. Some of my repaints have been available for download in the past but these were mere tests of what was possible in this pack. I shall also include updates to the interior of models too. For those who downloaded my Scunthorpe pack you'll have the british dashboard. So rather than posting in the general screenshots or "whats on your workbench" I thought I'd give all my updates a home, here on this thread.

So what have I already done?

Well like the image below shows I have already completed liveries for Stagecoach, Stagecoach Gold, Arriva Sapphire, Cardiff Bus and now First Bus too. Although this is not the complete list, this is what has already been achieved.

dJAxPuo.png

SqjjdxM.png

lQgC8dP.png

(Not complete)

Whats next?
This is where I may need some help. To make sure Im getting full coverage on the UK, I want to be able to take requests from you guys and create more liveries, So if you have one you'd like to see, post below and I'll try to add them to the list.

And I'll keep you posted on how this is going

Last edited:

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Huge shoutout to @Eamons85!! A great video of the up and coming 1.1 update of the enhancement pack.

Few things to note mind, the sounds are still being worked on, I wont be keeping those indicators (I just forgot to send them over????).
If you like the new engine sounds, they are available from Badger over on Virtual Bus forums (They will be required for the update when it is released, more details to follow)

Advertisement

Apr 16, 2016
Todays work:
  • Changed the colour of the indicators back to orange
  • Changed the colour of the headlights to look less yellow
  • Made the indicator chip louder
More to come I'm sure. But for now please let me know of some good first bus liveries that you'd like to see in version 1.1
If you are still taking requests I wouldn't mind seeing a Badgerline (2018) repaint to go alongside the other buses available with the Badgerline livery.

• Love
Reactions: RS1995

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread