Repaints Enviro 200 Repaint and Enhancement pack (2 Viewers)

I think now is finally the time to state my intention to release a massive pack of liveries for the Enviro 200 HK model. Some of my repaints have been available for download in the past but these were mere tests of what was possible in this pack. I shall also include updates to the interior of models too. For those who downloaded my Scunthorpe pack you'll have the british dashboard. So rather than posting in the general screenshots or "whats on your workbench" I thought I'd give all my updates a home, here on this thread.

So what have I already done?

Well like the image below shows I have already completed liveries for Stagecoach, Stagecoach Gold, Arriva Sapphire, Cardiff Bus and now First Bus too. Although this is not the complete list, this is what has already been achieved.

dJAxPuo.png

SqjjdxM.png

lQgC8dP.png

(Not complete)

Whats next?
This is where I may need some help. To make sure Im getting full coverage on the UK, I want to be able to take requests from you guys and create more liveries, So if you have one you'd like to see, post below and I'll try to add them to the list.

And I'll keep you posted on how this is going

Last edited:

Advertisement

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Todays work:
  • Changed the colour of the indicators back to orange
  • Changed the colour of the headlights to look less yellow
  • Made the indicator chip louder
More to come I'm sure. But for now please let me know of some good first bus liveries that you'd like to see in version 1.1

Advertisement

Advertisement

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Quick update for you. I have figured out how to change the textures inside the bus while only having one folder installed. This means the next update will include ALL repaints and interiors. This includes interiors for:
  • Stagecoach
  • Stagecoach Gold
  • First
  • Arriva
  • Cardiff bus
  • Generic (interiors will vary slightly depending on livery)
  • Plus more to come

Aug 3, 2016
Hey, I installed the mod from the download (the latest available version) but I don't like the ambient rattling sounds of the bus, like when it goes over a bump, and it rattles, I'm not too fond of the sounds. Would you be able to list all the sounds so I can extract the originals over them, if its not too much trouble please? Thanks.

Good Afternoon Ben,

Just a little request, I love the E200 Pack, made the vehicle more playable and more realistic to me :). The little gripe is the weird texture on the speedo with the current dashboard. But I was wondering if you are able to create a skin for some of the busses around the Basingstoke area? They are basic stagecoach liveries with some of the route info etc.

I'll leave some pictures for you ;)

Thank you and have a great day ;)

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Hey, I installed the mod from the download (the latest available version) but I don't like the ambient rattling sounds of the bus, like when it goes over a bump, and it rattles, I'm not too fond of the sounds. Would you be able to list all the sounds so I can extract the originals over them, if its not too much trouble please? Thanks.
Badger has a sound mod for it on virtual bus, it is an e20d

Reactions: shanie
hey if you could have a go at these on the E200 would be great!

There area couple more from Guildford Area but it may be a difficult as the livery is different on each vehicle slightly. thanks in andvanced if you can manage any of them.

Attachments

• 21822167824_da808ffbb1_o.jpg
    21822167824_da808ffbb1_o.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: ben_britton

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread