Repaints Enviro 200 Repaint and Enhancement pack (1 Viewer)

I think now is finally the time to state my intention to release a massive pack of liveries for the Enviro 200 HK model. Some of my repaints have been available for download in the past but these were mere tests of what was possible in this pack. I shall also include updates to the interior of models too. For those who downloaded my Scunthorpe pack you'll have the british dashboard. So rather than posting in the general screenshots or "whats on your workbench" I thought I'd give all my updates a home, here on this thread.

So what have I already done?

Well like the image below shows I have already completed liveries for Stagecoach, Stagecoach Gold, Arriva Sapphire, Cardiff Bus and now First Bus too. Although this is not the complete list, this is what has already been achieved.

dJAxPuo.png

SqjjdxM.png

lQgC8dP.png

(Not complete)

Whats next?
This is where I may need some help. To make sure Im getting full coverage on the UK, I want to be able to take requests from you guys and create more liveries, So if you have one you'd like to see, post below and I'll try to add them to the list.

And I'll keep you posted on how this is going

Last edited:

Advertisement

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
I think people should realise that when London comes out, the C200 regional will also be released as well as it shares parts with the London Spec, so in the meantime I wouldn't actually bother making trying to turn it into a UK Bus.
It will be good if it's released prior to London DLC and C200R so we can get that little bit closer to the UK E200 even sooner, even if it is a completely different model.

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
I think people should realise that when London comes out, the C200 regional will also be released as well as it shares parts with the London Spec, so in the meantime I wouldn't actually bother making trying to turn it into a UK Bus.

I think people should read why I am doing this, rather than leaving disrespectful comments to put others down

Reactions: Kyle C

Advertisement

Advertisement

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Update

I have finished the generic model!! The final pieces are being put into place this week!! The cab is finished, the sounds are how I want them, the gearbox works!!

Now I have to transfer all the modifications to the other folders and test them all to make sure they work. This should take me about a week or less, depends on how busy I am. Some are as simple as pressing copy and paste, others will take more time.

Now here's the big BUT...This pack currently contains 6 complete bus folders in the main vehicle folder. Due to the awkward nature of this bus, you cannot simply change the interior two buses in the same folder by editing two texture folders. So right now there are 6 massive files (all containing a model, sound, script and texture folder) and I may need to release it this way if I don't come up with a solution soon.

WE ARE VERY CLOSE THOUGH

Update

I have finished the generic model!! The final pieces are being put into place this week!! The cab is finished, the sounds are how I want them, the gearbox works!!

Now I have to transfer all the modifications to the other folders and test them all to make sure they work. This should take me about a week or less, depends on how busy I am. Some are as simple as pressing copy and paste, others will take more time.

Now here's the big BUT...This pack currently contains 6 complete bus folders in the main vehicle folder. Due to the awkward nature of this bus, you cannot simply change the interior two buses in the same folder by editing two texture folders. So right now there are 6 massive files (all containing a model, sound, script and texture folder) and I may need to release it this way if I don't come up with a solution soon.

WE ARE VERY CLOSE THOUGH
Not even by changing the repaint bit of the model file (or asking people to change it in the read-me)

Either way, I’m really looking forward to this!

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread