Repaints Enviro 200 Repaint and Enhancement pack

• Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
After a massive headache to a simple problem, It now has separate indicator directions

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
Todays work:
  • Changed the colour of the indicators back to orange
  • Changed the colour of the headlights to look less yellow
  • Made the indicator chip louder
More to come I'm sure. But for now please let me know of some good first bus liveries that you'd like to see in version 1.1

stc350

Pingu Penguin!
Sep 6, 2017
Will it be able to have UK Registrations on it?

Apr 29, 2018
Is there any way that you can change the steering wheel so that it actually has the UK one or actually putting in a UK cab

The British Gamer

That guy who makes repaints
Dec 29, 2016
New lights for First bus

New Dashboard, still needs a bit of work mind
You have literally made this bus perfect! Thank you for continuously working on this project to make it the best quality it can be and I wish you all the best for the rest of this project!

busman16

Apr 5, 2016
great work on this so far, is there a way of making the interior look less plastic (around windows for instance) compare the repaint to the real pic to see what I mean, just looks odd to me