Repaints Enviro 200 Repaint and Enhancement pack

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
Huge shoutout to @Eamons85!! A great video of the up and coming 1.1 update of the enhancement pack.

Few things to note mind, the sounds are still being worked on, I wont be keeping those indicators (I just forgot to send them over😬).
If you like the new engine sounds, they are available from Badger over on Virtual Bus forums (They will be required for the update when it is released, more details to follow)

Eamons85

Feb 2, 2016
No worries at all man, sorry if my info was a bit off in some points. Glad people are liking the new update. I linked the current version in the video as I thought it be the best place to find the update 😀

wardle man

Apr 16, 2016
Todays work:
  • Changed the colour of the indicators back to orange
  • Changed the colour of the headlights to look less yellow
  • Made the indicator chip louder
More to come I'm sure. But for now please let me know of some good first bus liveries that you'd like to see in version 1.1
If you are still taking requests I wouldn't mind seeing a Badgerline (2018) repaint to go alongside the other buses available with the Badgerline livery.

• Love
Reactions: smi11083827

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
If you are still taking requests I wouldn't mind seeing a Badgerline (2018) repaint to go alongside the other buses available with the Badgerline livery.
Which one is the 2018 version? I can find 2 online and I've got an idea in my head how it should look.

zakforbes4

From Glasgow Massive fan of buses and trains
Aug 25, 2018
@ben_britton cottrell buses repaint the one that the guy that makes the repaint pack did along with rollbands And ai pack that won’t get rid of the alx400