Bus Mods Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack (1 Viewer)

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Sorry just to clarify, I need to access the vehicle file within the sound download with the file titled OMSI on google drive?

So in the google drive file, it goes OMSI -> Vehicles -> (other files, and the sound folder). Put the contents of the vehicles folder from google drive into your "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" folder. That will install the sound mod. Then install my mod to the bus.

Advertisement

Nov 9, 2017
So in the google drive file, it goes OMSI -> Vehicles -> (other files, and the sound folder). Put the contents of the vehicles folder from google drive into your "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" folder. That will install the sound mod. Then install my mod to the bus.
Okay thank you, Sorry I'm like dumb asf when it comes to installing. I'm gunna ignore the sound file within the enhancement pack, I presume it's not needed

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Okay thank you, Sorry I'm like dumb asf when it comes to installing. I'm gunna ignore the sound file within the enhancement pack, I presume it's not needed

That sound file in my download is needed, Install that last. It changes the dors, horn and the indicator chirp.

I reinstalled bus...… boards working now

Awesome, a good reinstall is sometimes needed, enjoy

Advertisement

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
If you are having problems installing this addon, the Content Control team have identified an issue in the "OMSI.zip" gDrive hosted sound dependency. The file/folder structure "OMSI\Vehicles\Sound" is incorrect, it should be "OMSI 2\Vehicles\ADL_E200_KMB_AAS\Sound".

Reactions: Monstervirus98

Advertisement

Aug 3, 2016
Quick Q, Eamons85 uploaded a video of 1.1, he often makes previews of lovely mods like this, but this time he listed the download in the description, but only 1.0a is available and not 1.1. Is this an error or a matter of waiting if I am mistaken? thanks

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread