Bus Mods Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack (1 Viewer)

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
ben_britton submitted a new download:

Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack - A uk convert of the HK model

x2vZZYU.png

The long awaited upgrade to the HK Enviro 200 is here. This first version gives you the generic interior along with a few repaints. Hanover displays for most UK maps are also included.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THE README INSIDE

ZaPXCzb.png

m9dFimV.png

l0yC7rL.png

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Heya - I keep on getting this error when trying to load the bus. I followed the READ-ME instructions carefully and I don't see what the issue is. Any help would
be appreciated ! View attachment 34095

Had a similar issue tonight too, try this:

Delete the "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" file again. (Make a backup first, I dont want you to lose any other repaints you've installed)

Install the bus from the download here:
GX7767 Enviro 200: studio | KMB_ADL_E2

Install the sounds from this download:
Enviro 200 Sounds:

Then install my mod. First drag the "vehicles" folder from my pack into your omsi directory.

Then drag the "sound" folder from my download into "vehicles -> ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" and overwrite the files.

Hopefully that should reset the issue

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
As you will all be aware, the file has been tested by Content Control and it would not have been approved if the file did not work when the file was tested using the installation instructions provided.

I can confirm that the file was tested by one of our Content Controllers on a clean install of the bus, hence, there were no additional or third-party modifications already installed.

I suggest that if you are having issues getting the bus to load, that you delete the entire existing folder of the bus, then follow the installation instructions provided in this modification.

Reactions: V3D and ben_britton
Downloaded the original model from GX a few months back, and loved it! Installation went without any quarrels, working first time, so wish I knew of the issues of other folks, but I guess I got lucky. Maybe dragging and dropping TWICE might help for some to ensure the files were moved correctly!

With these new improvements, I am in love! Wish there was a way that someone could change up the ticketing machine though! But that is a small thing, given the detail put into this thing already!

Advertisement

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Only issue I have is when I put the sounds from google drive in then the sounds from the enhancement pack, I get no audio I presume I'm doing it the wrong way around?

Something I noted yesterday is that in the external sounds download, the files dont have a logical order (It goes OMSI/vehicles and then sound, which would install it wrong). You'll need to open the vehicles folder in the sound download (Which should then have the sounds and a few other things) and extract those to "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" in your omsi directory. Then Install my mod.

Nov 9, 2017
Something I noted yesterday is that in the external sounds download, the files dont have a logical order (It goes OMSI/vehicles and then sound, which would install it wrong). You'll need to open the vehicles folder in the sound download (Which should then have the sounds and a few other things) and extract those to "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" in your omsi directory. Then Install my mod.
Thank you, I'm still slightly confused but I'm sure I'll figure it out!

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry just to clarify, I need to access the vehicle file within the sound download with the file titled OMSI on google drive?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread