Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack

Bus Mods Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack 1.0a

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

DazzerJ

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry just to clarify, I need to access the vehicle file within the sound download with the file titled OMSI on google drive?
I think I figured it out, Ignore the sound file within the enhancement pack and use the sound file within the OMSI folder mentioned above?

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
Sorry just to clarify, I need to access the vehicle file within the sound download with the file titled OMSI on google drive?
So in the google drive file, it goes OMSI -> Vehicles -> (other files, and the sound folder). Put the contents of the vehicles folder from google drive into your "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" folder. That will install the sound mod. Then install my mod to the bus.

DazzerJ

Nov 9, 2017
So in the google drive file, it goes OMSI -> Vehicles -> (other files, and the sound folder). Put the contents of the vehicles folder from google drive into your "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" folder. That will install the sound mod. Then install my mod to the bus.
Okay thank you, Sorry I'm like dumb asf when it comes to installing. I'm gunna ignore the sound file within the enhancement pack, I presume it's not needed

busman16

Apr 5, 2016
love the bus now, any chance you can add timetables appearing in cab? also I get no boards on keedlestone 1.8 I followed the install read me everything else works fine (not tried other maps yet to see if boards work)
I reinstalled bus...… boards working now

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
Okay thank you, Sorry I'm like dumb asf when it comes to installing. I'm gunna ignore the sound file within the enhancement pack, I presume it's not needed
That sound file in my download is needed, Install that last. It changes the dors, horn and the indicator chirp.

I reinstalled bus...… boards working now
Awesome, a good reinstall is sometimes needed, enjoy

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
How do you use the Hannover Displays Control panel thing? (For announcements + bus displays).

smi11083827

Chieftain
Jul 24, 2018
I've downloaded the Enviro 200 several times and each time, my .rar opener doesn't seem to be able to open it. Is there another file type available somewhere? Thanks.

Monstervirus98

Apr 22, 2018
I've downloaded the Enviro 200 several times and each time, my .rar opener doesn't seem to be able to open it. Is there another file type available somewhere? Thanks.
Are you using WinRar? I can open it totally fine. Other than the original file that's packed into a .rar , i don't believe their is any other way to download it.

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
If you are having problems installing this addon, the Content Control team have identified an issue in the "OMSI.zip" gDrive hosted sound dependency. The file/folder structure "OMSI\Vehicles\Sound" is incorrect, it should be "OMSI 2\Vehicles\ADL_E200_KMB_AAS\Sound".

Reactions: Monstervirus98

sjain

Aug 3, 2016
Quick Q, Eamons85 uploaded a video of 1.1, he often makes previews of lovely mods like this, but this time he listed the download in the description, but only 1.0a is available and not 1.1. Is this an error or a matter of waiting if I am mistaken? thanks

ItzAdamm

Jan 7, 2018
Quick Q, Eamons85 uploaded a video of 1.1, he often makes previews of lovely mods like this, but this time he listed the download in the description, but only 1.0a is available and not 1.1. Is this an error or a matter of waiting if I am mistaken? thanks
yeah i noticed that, Has it not been released yet, or is it in beta?