Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack

Bus Mods Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack 1.0a

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Class 365

N230UD OmniCity
Dec 10, 2016
Heya - I keep on getting this error when trying to load the bus. I followed the READ-ME instructions carefully and I don't see what the issue is. Any help would
be appreciated !
ERROR.PNG

Kev2017

Feb 14, 2018
Where can 1 find the scrolling destination blinds as seen in the photos on the 35 route?

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
Heya - I keep on getting this error when trying to load the bus. I followed the READ-ME instructions carefully and I don't see what the issue is. Any help would
be appreciated ! View attachment 34095
Had a similar issue tonight too, try this:

Delete the "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" file again. (Make a backup first, I dont want you to lose any other repaints you've installed)

Install the bus from the download here:
GX7767 Enviro 200: studio | KMB_ADL_E2

Install the sounds from this download:
Enviro 200 Sounds:
Then install my mod. First drag the "vehicles" folder from my pack into your omsi directory.

Then drag the "sound" folder from my download into "vehicles -> ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" and overwrite the files.

Hopefully that should reset the issue

FirstBro

Wright Eclipse Urban Pleb
Mar 13, 2017
The Enviro 200 (Fellowsfilm) isn't working, this error keeps popping up and I've tried what you said above

1536690938374.png

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
As you will all be aware, the file has been tested by Content Control and it would not have been approved if the file did not work when the file was tested using the installation instructions provided.

I can confirm that the file was tested by one of our Content Controllers on a clean install of the bus, hence, there were no additional or third-party modifications already installed.

I suggest that if you are having issues getting the bus to load, that you delete the entire existing folder of the bus, then follow the installation instructions provided in this modification.

Reactions: ben_britton

Niclouse

Aug 10, 2016
Just to confirm I have this working perfectly, I have to admit it did take a few tries but in the end, it was successful. A fresh install of the bus is really the best way to start. :)

Reactions: ross4122

xXAmyLuXx

Jan 27, 2018
Downloaded the original model from GX a few months back, and loved it! Installation went without any quarrels, working first time, so wish I knew of the issues of other folks, but I guess I got lucky. Maybe dragging and dropping TWICE might help for some to ensure the files were moved correctly!

With these new improvements, I am in love! Wish there was a way that someone could change up the ticketing machine though! But that is a small thing, given the detail put into this thing already!

FirstBro

Wright Eclipse Urban Pleb
Mar 13, 2017
The bus shouldn't be "Enviro 200 (Fellowsfilm)" It should be "Enviro 200 Generic" I think you may have installed it in the wrong order.
Nevermind i was clicking on the wrong one, damnit.. xD

Also are you going to be making Yorkshire blinds?

Last edited:

DazzerJ

Nov 9, 2017
Only issue I have is when I put the sounds from google drive in then the sounds from the enhancement pack, I get no audio I presume I'm doing it the wrong way around?

busman16

Apr 5, 2016
love the bus now, any chance you can add timetables appearing in cab? also I get no boards on keedlestone 1.8 I followed the install read me everything else works fine (not tried other maps yet to see if boards work)

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
Only issue I have is when I put the sounds from google drive in then the sounds from the enhancement pack, I get no audio I presume I'm doing it the wrong way around?
Something I noted yesterday is that in the external sounds download, the files dont have a logical order (It goes OMSI/vehicles and then sound, which would install it wrong). You'll need to open the vehicles folder in the sound download (Which should then have the sounds and a few other things) and extract those to "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" in your omsi directory. Then Install my mod.

DazzerJ

Nov 9, 2017
Something I noted yesterday is that in the external sounds download, the files dont have a logical order (It goes OMSI/vehicles and then sound, which would install it wrong). You'll need to open the vehicles folder in the sound download (Which should then have the sounds and a few other things) and extract those to "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS" in your omsi directory. Then Install my mod.
Thank you, I'm still slightly confused but I'm sure I'll figure it out!

DazzerJ

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry just to clarify, I need to access the vehicle file within the sound download with the file titled OMSI on google drive?