Enviro 200 Display help (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2016
Wales
Hi guys.

I was hoping I could have some help regarding the E200 by Winsome and the hanover displays.

I'm completely stuck on how they work, and as there isn't a decent amount of help online, I was wondering if someone from the forums could help :)

All I am trying to do is use the dest. display on Cotterell. Will I have to use a pre-made image to display the code like a rollblind?
Or can I input it using a matrix?

Either which, how?

Sorry if I seem like a complete noob to this bus (I am).

Solution
I find that Hof Suite is a good program to use as it has different sections and allows you to easily set up destinations and rollblind textures. Simply make the textures you want, then open the Cotterell Hof file with Hof suite and go to the destination tab. Click on the destination you want and click the rollblind texture button, locate the texture you made and click okay. Do this for the rest of them, save it, then go into the game and it should work. :)

100th post!! ;)
Thank you very much. I will try this :)

Advertisement

May 22, 2016
Hong Kong
Pronouns
He/Him
You can find the location of the Route display textures at Vehicles/GX7767Electronics/GX7767_Hanover_KMB_OS

inside the "hanover" file, textures inside will be used for the rote display outside the bus, and in the "eric" file , textures inside will be used as the screen of the Hanover Display controller.Usually i will just take modify the textures in the file to the display that i want.

and i'm sorry about that but i don't know how to create a hof file for the bus

Last edited:

Advertisement

May 22, 2016
Hong Kong
Pronouns
He/Him
54c0d1b3cb4dc666fe31575a03209ff2.png

the box that the arrow is pointing is the Route Display control box, and you can just change to another display just by pressing the two blue arrows buttons on the control box, that's the most easiest way to select a display with this bus.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
I find that Hof Suite is a good program to use as it has different sections and allows you to easily set up destinations and rollblind textures. Simply make the textures you want, then open the Cotterell Hof file with Hof suite and go to the destination tab. Click on the destination you want and click the rollblind texture button, locate the texture you made and click okay. Do this for the rest of them, save it, then go into the game and it should work. :)

100th post!! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BailsBach

100th post!! ;)
Thank you very much. I will try this :)

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread