Enviro 200 destinations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainzy

Average Joe
Jan 24, 2016
Hello All,

I'm a little bit baffled on how to make destination displays for the Enviro 200. I've had a look around the file structure and I know that a picture file is require to make the dots light up etc... sort of like a rollband image? Anyway, I was wondering how you would come along and make them whether there is a program you can use or whether you will have to use a painting program and paint one dot after another. I know where they need to be stored and put into HOF, that's quite easy.

Many thanks, Trainzy

Advertisement

trainzy

Average Joe
Jan 24, 2016
Thanks.. I've had a stab and at using templates I made and using paint.net to make them using a font and an orangish font colour... They looked alright so this is better, for me anyway because I'm not a bus company :P  

Last edited by a moderator:
@trainzy, some people use actual software such as Helen for the Hannover blinds and the Zedit, for the Mobitec. If you don't have any software able to do this (as these are for the bus companies use only), then you're best bet is to find someone who has. What destinations do you want?

I apologise that I seem to be jumping in here, but would you be able to teach me how to get the blinds from HELEN into OMSI 2 please?

South England Design Team

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
I apologise that I seem to be jumping in here, but would you be able to teach me how to get the blinds from HELEN into OMSI 2 please?

Make the destination in Helen, then what I do is PrintScreen, then cut off the excess and fit it into the template in Paint.Net. I think there is an easier way but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Reactions: Danfilm007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread