Enviro 200 AI in Scunthorpe (1 Viewer)

Hi,

I am hoping someone out there can help. I am wanting to change the Stagecoach Volvo B7L Eclipse 1.5 to Enviro 200's. I have changed the AI list to:

[aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
vehicles\ADL_E200_KMB_AAS\Enviro 200 Allison.bus
SK15HDG (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDH (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDJ (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDL (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDN (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HEV (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HFA (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HFB (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
[end]

And they do not appear anywhere, I have also added the registrations on the ORG file in the Enviro 200 folder. I have spent all day trying to get this to work but nothing seems to. I have managed to change all the cars to more modern ones and also the Interconnect buses the the RX version and this has worked but I just cant get the Enviro 200's to appear. I just don't know what I have done wrong.

Any help resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Hi Kenzie, I have the correct format on the AI list but when I pasted it onto the text box on here it took the spaces out. If there are spaces in the registrations they do not fit on the bus. I can select and drive them just not have them as AI for some reason.
Is there any way I can attach my actual AI list to this thread so you can see the format I have them in?

Hi Kenzie, I have the correct format on the AI list but when I pasted it onto the text box on here it took the spaces out. If there are spaces in the registrations they do not fit on the bus. I can select and drive them just not have them as AI for some reason.
Is there any way I can attach my actual AI list to this thread so you can see the format I have them in?
Ok,Thats How I do things on my Ai List.
Maybe ask some other people on how to do it.
Many Thanks.

upload_2017-11-11_19-15-58.png

Never thought of that Crazy_Creeper. lol

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 2523

itll be because there isnt an aigroup called stagecoach_enviro 200 in the map files, if you want it to work you need to make the changes in an existing AI group.
upload_2017-11-11_19-20-36.png

EG
My ai list for scunthorpe, I changed the eclipses to other buses but DID NOT change the ai group they were under, seen at the top where it says: [aigroup_depot] Stagecoach_Eclipse.

D

Deleted member 2523

the e200 your using uses blinds that look like destination displays instead of actually using destination displays. i dont know if there is a e200 hof file for scunthorpe but if there is, change the second line under [aigroup_depot], in this case "Scunthorpe", to whatever the file is called and they will use that hof file

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread