Enviro 200 AI in Scunthorpe

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

andy3383

May 30, 2017
Hi,

I am hoping someone out there can help. I am wanting to change the Stagecoach Volvo B7L Eclipse 1.5 to Enviro 200's. I have changed the AI list to:

[aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
vehicles\ADL_E200_KMB_AAS\Enviro 200 Allison.bus
SK15HDG (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDH (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDJ (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDL (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HDN (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HEV (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HFA (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15HFB (SPACE) StagecoachScunthorpe
[end]

And they do not appear anywhere, I have also added the registrations on the ORG file in the Enviro 200 folder. I have spent all day trying to get this to work but nothing seems to. I have managed to change all the cars to more modern ones and also the Interconnect buses the the RX version and this has worked but I just cant get the Enviro 200's to appear. I just don't know what I have done wrong.

Any help resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

BusesInThe UK

Aug 1, 2016
Instead of pressing the spacebar press the TAB button the 3rd button down on the first column on your keyboard. In other words (The two arrows).

Kenzie

The Courtney Buses veg
Oct 22, 2016
Its Look's Like you need spaces between both the Registration and the Repaint.

If Helps Im more than welcome doing it for you.

Kenzie

The Courtney Buses veg
Oct 22, 2016
SK15 HDG StagecoachScunthorpe
SK15 HDH StagecoachScunthorpe
[end]
Try this.

andy3383

May 30, 2017
Hi Kenzie, I have the correct format on the AI list but when I pasted it onto the text box on here it took the spaces out. If there are spaces in the registrations they do not fit on the bus. I can select and drive them just not have them as AI for some reason.
Is there any way I can attach my actual AI list to this thread so you can see the format I have them in?

Kenzie

The Courtney Buses veg
Oct 22, 2016
Hi Kenzie, I have the correct format on the AI list but when I pasted it onto the text box on here it took the spaces out. If there are spaces in the registrations they do not fit on the bus. I can select and drive them just not have them as AI for some reason.
Is there any way I can attach my actual AI list to this thread so you can see the format I have them in?
Ok,Thats How I do things on my Ai List.
Maybe ask some other people on how to do it.
Many Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2523

itll be because there isnt an aigroup called stagecoach_enviro 200 in the map files, if you want it to work you need to make the changes in an existing AI group.
upload_2017-11-11_19-20-36.png

EG
My ai list for scunthorpe, I changed the eclipses to other buses but DID NOT change the ai group they were under, seen at the top where it says: [aigroup_depot] Stagecoach_Eclipse.

andy3383

May 30, 2017
BINGO Geprge!!!, Have just tested it and they are now there :). Only problem now is, they dont' have any destination displays working. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 2523

the e200 your using uses blinds that look like destination displays instead of actually using destination displays. i dont know if there is a e200 hof file for scunthorpe but if there is, change the second line under [aigroup_depot], in this case "Scunthorpe", to whatever the file is called and they will use that hof file

andy3383

May 30, 2017
Im using Stagecoach Scunthorpe enviro 200 with destinations and interior 1.1 that comes with Scunthorpe_e200.hof. I have changed where is says "Scunthorpe" to Scunthorpe_e200. and still no joy.

D

Deleted member 2523

i really wouldnt know then, its possible it has something to do with the way the bus works, as when I try to use olympians as AI, they have no destinations either.

Tayte44

Mar 25, 2018
Hey I'm trying to get the destinations to work on the enviro 200 but they wont show up can some help me and how would i get to my ai list for Scunthorpe.
Thanks Tayte

andy3383

May 30, 2017
For some reason the destinations on the Enviro 200's don't show on AI vehicles unless you have taken control of them.